TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worlds of Fun (WOF) Discussion Thread

I just saw on WOF's website that they are staying open until the first weekend of November this year, along with several other CF Parks. That's so exciting! I hope the crowds come out so they will continue to do this.

They probably won't honestly. The only reason they're doing it is because Halloween is on a Friday so it doesn't really make sense not to be open the first weekend in November (the 1st and 2nd). I would think that if Halloween fell on a Monday (just as an example) they wouldn't be open.

You are probably right

^^ That's a shame, I really like the colors on the Knott's one. Oh well, I can totally understand that they want it the same as the others.

I honestly must be the only one who didn't like the colors at knotts. It didn't seem right for a ride themed around flying in the air. I am very glad will be painted like the other windseekers .

^^ That's a shame, I really like the colors on the Knott's one. Oh well, I can totally understand that they want it the same as the others.

I honestly must be the only one who didn't like the colors at knotts. It didn't seem right for a ride themed around flying in the air. I am very glad will be painted like the other windseekers .

The colors were perfect for Knott's as it fit well in the Fiesta Village area. Plus, it looked really good in person.

The colors were perfect for Knott's as it fit well in the Fiesta Village area. Plus, it looked really good in person.

Good point but it just wouldn't fit in an AMERICAN section of the park. It actually fit in really really well in knotts

All The "kinks" for the Windseeker fleet have been fixed in 2013, I did not hear of any break downs that lasted for hours in 2013, Does anyone know when "Steelhawk" is planned to open?

I think it should be ready to open by opening day....

Thanks for sharing that article. I'm a fan of the Windseeker's, Still need to try a Sky Screamer though.

I prefer Sky Screamers over Windseekers. There's something about the chain that makes it more thrilling.

Thanks for sharing that article. I'm a fan of the Windseeker's, Still need to try a Sky Screamer though.

I prefer Sky Screamers over Windseekers. There's something about the chain that makes it more thrilling.

Also those operate without hours of downtime or breaking down.

Also those operate without hours of downtime or breaking down.

You mean the risk of getting stuck 300 feet in the air for hours isn't thrilling enough?

You mean the risk of getting stuck 300 feet in the air for hours isn't thrilling enough?