TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2008 Asia Tour!

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob and Joey! Have Steve and I taught you nothing?! You were BOTH supposed to drink 11 beers, not share them. Jeeze...

Looks like a grand time, sorry I missed it, but I had a beer drinking adventure in Hong Kong myself. So there!

The suddenly fat face of Rich comment made me spit out my cereal. Good one Robb. And great to see panther Dave! Yay! Glad you all had a blast.

So many other cool TPR Tours to catch up on, and doing...

Lotte World looks fantastic. It does. The interior night shots look wonderful.

Definitely a future tour for me to go on, when you repeat it, hint hint.

More more more, Robb!

11 beers! That's cutting it close to my record! But I finished all of my 24 in an entire day...while on the clock at work I might add. Damn, I sure wish I could have been there for the beers. Screw the park and Atlantis, it's all about the beer!

Jimmy "Buy my DVD b*tches" Bo

Terrorist cookie FTW!

Atlantis Adventure looks like a really fun coaster, nothing too huge, but not too short either and it looks great for families (especially since you can't see a lot of the ride) and having just ridden El Toro, I can't wait to see what T-express has to offer.

Atlantis Adventure is no family ride. The hidden tophat is downright insane. Perhaps the best beginning of any coaster, and damn scary on every one of my rides.

T-Express was good, but not fantastic, imho. The beginning was fabulous, but the last two thirds was nothing but borderline painful ejector air and slow turnarounds.

-RO

They went there last year, so I doubt it. It's quite a ways from Seoul. I really wanted to hit it, but couldn't justify going there for one good coaster.

Everland and Lotte World are both world class parks, and definitely enough to justify a trip to Korea.

-RO