TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

HRP Labor day weekend special

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I don't think it's the end of the line lol (although that is what generally happens when something is closing for good). Now that you mention it I dont see why that would be offered unless they are trying to get as much revenue this year and selling at low ball prices or someone has brought the park and giving it a new theme (or the Hard rock name is droping)!

Jarvis "just adding fuel to the fire" Morant

I went this past Monday and Tuesday and was amazed by the park. Great attention to detail, very IOA in many places, and some decent coasters. The two shows I saw, the Roadies Stunt Show and country Ice Show, were both very good.

And Nights in White Satin must be experience to be believed.

On the down side, I was one of about 100 people in the park. Of course, it was pouring rain and schools had already started back up.

I really hope it can make it through the winter. They invested a ton of money, and it would be foolish to just close it down and try to sell off the assets.

I really hope it can make it through the winter. They invested a ton of money, and it would be foolish to just close it down and try to sell off the assets.

Foolish to us, yes. Foolish to the owners that may have huge liens and creditors that are starting to call for their money back... no. Although I'm totally with you on hoping that they can make it. Reading your post and looking at the park reviews and online, it clearly looks like a winner.

This is just not really the time or economy to open something like this, especially in a place like Myrtle Beach that is driven by summertime crowds. (I believe... right?)

HRP Passholder deal - 50% off guest tix also 40% off merch and 30% off f/b! Laborday weekend only!

go to www.hardrockpark/pass for more info!

I think thats a steal if you ask me. Makes you wonder why they didnt do the passholder day special that alot of parks do throughout the year

They did one other event when the park first opened, had a concert event just for season passholders.

They should have done more events thoughout the year though. I am not sure that it is a bad sign or anything, just there way of possibly making more money before Nov. rolls around.