TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tandem Skydive

Juggler

Well given the weather over here in the UK recently I was more nervous about that than I was about being hurled out of a plane on Saturday. However the Skydiving gods came out in force and it was the best day of the year so far for it. Both myself and Muttley (who also posts on here) did the jump and we had support as well from our close friends who headed North for the event.

Luckily for us we had booked this ages ago and were therefore the first to go up and therefore didn't have to watch others do it first. All I can say is WOW, it was just the most incredible experience and I'm so glad I did it.

The serious bit behind it was to raise money for Cancer Research, Macmillan Cancer Support and Epilepsy Action. The first two were my choice as my Dad died of Cancer 5 years ago and as Pete suffers from Epilepsy it was an obvious choice for him. We've both raised over £400 for our chosen charities and had an amazing time doing so.

jayskydive.jpg.bfc98146c860f366489db9f644acc199.jpg

Yeah baby, YEAH!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images