Share your computer desktop

Stitch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As You can see, I'm kind of a neat freak when it comes to my desktop. Anything more than my Mac and Windows hard drives on my desktop makes me uncomfortable and my dock will only ever have programs I use on a regular base showing.

Untitled-1.jpg.5017fbec728bbec612e49f761fc86363.jpg

Yay for Hong Kong!

^^^ Ooooooooooooh, pretty sunset.

Wait a minute... *Checks desktop again.*

Those plants at the bottom don't look real, and the geography of the little islands look like CGI. If that is a video game, there is only one thing I can say about those graphics: HOLY $#!@

Anyway, since I'm too lazy to find out how (or to ask how) to take a picture of my desktop, I'll just attatch the photo on my desktop: I chose it because I play the tuba, and I have NEVER seen a roller coaster AND a Sousaphone in one pic at the same time! I am so happy!

615286557_RollerCoasterANDASOUSAPHONEINONEPIC.thumb.jpg.44de5c907aabdee8c5f471aab6cd08cf.jpg

A roller coaster AND a tuba in one pic! My god, that is my favorite roller coaster pic of all time.

While I don't have a Mac and probably never will, I enjoy the simple desktop layout that they have to offer. I try to keep my desktop looking the same.

I can never find awesome wallpapers, but today I stumbled upon this beauty!

My dock even copies the new Leopard features....I love the organization!