TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Share your computer desktop

Stitch

I currently have this lovely picture of Brann Stadion during a late evening match. Only two weeks until footyseason starts in Norway. Ive had a season ticket behind the goal to the right since the 2007 season. Cant wait!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Here's mine. One of the very first raves I ever went to nearly 3.5 years ago. The annual Monster Massive festival, which took place at the LA Sports Arena on October 25th, 2008 with nearly 65,000 people in attendance. Quite the epic night! After going to various EDM (Electronic Dance Music) festival (or raves) for about 4 or so years now, this one still ranks as one of the best I've ever been to.

1081150255_Screenshot2012-04-28.thumb.jpg.73a0a135301d2a126fb0e6c3b3415ca8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to dip my toe into Rainmeter for the first time tonight, and make a custom desktop. None of this is my original work, it's all a mishmash of elements from different skins (based heavily off a similar wallpaper I found on Reddit), but I'm still pretty dang proud of it. I went from knowing absolutely nothing about the program to being able to make this in one night.

• 2 weeks later...

A pseudo 2-train dispatch/pseudo double exposure taken during CGA's Haunt last year, a combination of 2 of my favorite Flight Deck photos. I couldn't decide which one was to go for wallpaper so I decided to merge them and have the best of both worlds. I really love how the photo came out!

wp.jpg.20ccb8748a46bf0b3d12d2ba50a9e28a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...