TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Junior Coaster Club

I was thinking (A BIG SURPRISE!) the other day and I thought that should be a coaster club for kids. I mean come on, there's alot of kids here between 10-16. I thought it'd be cool to have meets and things like that. It would really prep us kids for the bigger clubs. Anybody think its a good idea or would it just fall apart? This wouldn't be major or anything just something to be in to prove that you are a true coaster enthusuiast!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am only thinking,

no car

and of course

no money

unless there's a charity group out there who would like to generously donate to this special cause.

"any donation, grand or pea-sized are welcome"

Daniel "is skeptical, but optimistic" Sngiem

^ What is the difference between being a member of a "club" that does newsletters, organized meets, etc, and being a member of a "forum" that does newsletters, organzied meets, etc?

--Robb "Sounds like an issue of syntax to me!" Alvey

^ What is the difference between being a member of a "club" that does newsletters, organized meets, etc, and being a member of a "forum" that does newsletters, organzied meets, etc?

--Robb "Sounds like an issue of syntax to me!" Alvey

The difference is that you could make money off of people who fall for it.

We'll be having another meet (details will be posted today or tomorrow!) so where we might not be an official club...we do a lot of activities that are open to all enthusiasts, starting up organized trips, post news, have shirts, merchandise...seems clubbish enough for me!

Elissa "doesn't want the politics of a real club!" Alvey