TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Arnold Schwarzenegger peforms in Terminator 2: 3-D USH

Today Arnold Schwarzenegger hosted many Mexican Governers for some conference thing. Anyway, the area around Terminator 2:3-D was closed off as well as the Globe Theater.

Arnold played the Terminator in two privite shows for the guests of the conference. I just think that's awsome. The conference will continue on for a few day's.

In other news, Fear Factor Live closes tomorrow. Billy and Ted's Excellent Adventure will move in to the Castle Theater. After that Creature from the Black Lagoon the Musical will move in. Billy and Ted's Excellent Adventure is usually in the old Wild West theater, but this year, their is a new maze in the theater, which I caught a glimpse of today thanks to the perfect position of my Manager's office, litterally next to the theater.

There's your update.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Today Arnold Schwarzenegger hosted many Mexican Governers for some conference thing. Anyway, the area around Terminator 2:3-D was closed off as well as the Globe Theater.

Arnold played the Terminator in two privite shows for the guests of the conference. I just think that's awsome. The conference will continue on for a few day's.

In other news, Fear Factor Live closes tomorrow. Billy and Ted's Excellent Adventure will move in to the Castle Theater. After that Creature from the Black Lagoon the Musical will move in. Billy and Ted's Excellent Adventure is usually in the old Wild West theater, but this year, their is a new maze in the theater, which I caught a glimpse of today thanks to the perfect position of my Manager's office, litterally next to the theater.

There's your update.

Bill & Ted was not in the Wild West Theatre last year...it was in the Fear Factor/Castle Theatre. You may be confusing it with USO's HHN...they had it in their Wild West/Fear Factor Theatre.

The Wild West Theatre had the Jason maze with all the bleachers removed and the queue taking their place.