Gardaland, My first Tiny Mini Trip/photo post 08/2008

TXmisfit

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, Heres the part where I post the pics of Blue Tornado, but it broke my sisters camera, and I didnt photograph it, anyhow its was my first Vekoma SLC, and although I didnt experience any headbanging whatsoever, there was this wierd lagging chugging feeling like the weight of the train pulled backwards while the train went through the inversions.... Not Painfull, just different, Is that common for SLC's?

And finally after a three hour drive back to Rodello/Alba, We found this swing thing across the road from the bed&breakfast we stayed at, They brought in in for The Rodello Village festival, parked it on the edge of a cliff, and played techno music till 1:00 am every morning for the rest of our stay........ Evil! Cool pic though!

All In all, I loved Gardaland, Super clean, beautifully themed, some fun rides and some beautifull views of Lake Garda, none of which I got pics of as the Blue Tornado Broke my sisters Camera... OOOPS!

Hope you enjoyed! I loved it!

Jeffrey

Randomswing.jpg.3af537e4b41e15a7579e6297dee8ee47.jpg

Random swing ride in Rodello...

What's the weird brown thing? Did you get any other pictures?

A strange nearly vertical lift hill then three really slow inversions, keeping you upside down for and eternity, back and fourth till the pressure nearly pops your eyeballs out of their sockets.... then its over, I did'nt get this ride at all...... super strange, but it was a credit...... what the heck....