TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

German Report about "wild train"coaster (lots of a

nice report about a little crazy coaster which was build in the "Erlebnispark Strasswaldchen, Salzburg, Österreich".

It has very crazy layout and the report says that the airtime was "unbelievable" intense, nearly extreme...

may be it will be one coaster for the next European coaster Trip

here is the link to the report:

www.coastersandmore.de/rides/wildtrain/wildtrain.shtml

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...may be it will be one coaster for the next European coaster Trip

Actually, we did ride a couple of these AWESOME Pax rides at Parc Saint Paul just before the beginning of the TPR European trip this year.

You can see the pics here.

Looks like a kiddie coaster to me...

It may look and sound like a kiddie coaster..... BUT, if it's anything like the two that we rode at Parc Saint Paul... It will be awesome!!

Those things had SCARY ejector airtime!!

I'd ride these in a second! I would love to see more Pax coasters built!!

JJ

I'd love to see one of these in the United States, or any of the compact Pax Wild Train coasters. They look insane, especially with the ejector airtime mentioned in the article. It's too bad that it would probably never happen, with American parks' preference for more well-known manufacturers (the fact that they're located in Russia can't help), not to mention liability concerns. Maybe one might turn up in a smaller park someday.

lol.... a better name would be wildtrain - the kiddy and moms coaster ride to hell

..... BUT, if it's anything like the two that we rode at Parc Saint Paul... It will be awesome!!

Those things had SCARY ejector airtime!!

I'd ride these in a second! I would love to see more Pax coasters built!!

JJ

the report says that the airtime must be insane, especially in the back of the train it must be "extreme".

And the track layout is YAmYAM....there some moments (like in the helix) where you thinking that you collide with other parts of the track, for example the headchopper in the drop after the helix.... in some photos you can see how close the train passes.