TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo and Video TR: Behemoth Tour and More

Erik - Great photos and videos! Glad I was able to make it up for Behemoth Bash - that entire day was an absolute blast. Wish I could have joined you all for the rest of the trip as well.

Glad you liked the pistacchio soft serve - I'm gonna try to head down to Coney Island before work tomorrow evening. I'm overdue for a Cyclone/Nathan's/pistacchio soft serve fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onto the last park of the Behemoth tour, DelGrosso's. While I am working on this update I just happen to be eating some left over pasta with DelGrosso's sauce. Yes, you can buy it down here in Florida. The park manager was very frank with us in that the whole purpose of the park was to get people in and buy or eat pasta with the sauce....which we all did. Anyways, it was a nice little park with with a few credits and flats:

delgrossos_41_108.jpg.cca50bd0cec0d1d65374f152d5a9d0d9.jpg

#282 Wacky Worm. Yes, its just another Wacky Worm.

delgrossos_35_814.jpg.eaff2c30577829786d9198c379aec51c.jpg

#281 Crazy Mouse. It is just a standard spinning mouse, but I think it did spin a bit.

Sesame Place was the park the unofficially marked the beginning and the end of both the Behemoth Tour and the East Coast Tour. We spent about 4 hours in the park. While it is a nice park, it really is designed for families with children under the age of 10.

DSC05540.JPG.34c2bb7e06de99a59faedd8716451726.JPG

#283 Vapor Trail. Its a pretty cool custom Vekoma Roller Skater themed to Super Grover.

Onward to Coney Island which consists of two seperate parks: Astroland and Dino's Wonder Wheel Park. I am going to go ahead and lump all three credits into this small section. I liked both of these parks. While they are not amazing, we managed to have a good time for a few hours in the area.

DSC05614.JPG.76a3a8acd7b8add8a4cd0f24f1455df3.JPG

#286 Sea Serpent. Yet another kiddie credit, nothing too special.

DSC05599.JPG.da499da908782adc6ef685bae75ef329.JPG

#285 Big Apple. The turntable is a really good idea for this coaster since they can load one train while the other one is running. Other than that it is a pretty standard Wacky Worm.

DSC05591.JPG.038686a9c1d88ff90b1af722bce0e0f9.JPG

#284 Cyclone. While it is historic it does beat you up quite a bit. I am thankful that the coaster cars are very well padded.

Hi Erik,

Great trip report. Brings back lots of good memories.

Also, thanks for the new avatar.

Have Fun - James.

P.S. Sorry for wasting your video tape by forgetting the name of the ride I was on. Doh!

Another Great Trip report Erik. You really captured the some of the craziness that makes these trips so awesome. Plus burning an Ipod With Dave's music. Enjoyed your videos too. (some here some youtube)

^^ nice Avatar James.

DWS