TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I JUST noticed that! I wouldn't really associate it with a bad coaster, it looks pretty cool. Maybe think of it as a Premier LIM Shuttle; the track looks like the same structure as that........

Wait, Premier wheel failure! Is this just destined to not be popular due to similarities of previous failures???

But you know what I mean. Maybe it'll end up being a good element, like that one on that Japaneese coaster that everyone rode on that 2004 trip to Japan. Remember, the one that had both that element and the one from Viper?(SFGAd) That was one of the most screwed up coasters ever! Made by Togo (was it??? ) had elements from two horrid catastrophes, but ended up being ok.

But yeah, don't make the next element based on a messed up coaster that 86% of the world wouldn't care for. Just a suggestion so nobody freaks out saying "Oh no! Windjammer has returned!"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you know what I mean. Maybe it'll end up being a good element, like that one on that Japaneese coaster that everyone rode on that 2004 trip to Japan. Remember, the one that had both that element and the one from Viper?(SFGAd) That was one of the most screwed up coasters ever! Made by Togo (was it??? ) had elements from two horrid catastrophes, but ended up being ok.
You must think of Mega Coaster at Hamanako Pal Pal, but I'm pretty sure that R&E didn't ride it until late 2005, though. And when we rode it last year, it was still awesome, like every other Togo/Mesiho coaster we rode.

Ok, for this weeks critique, I noticed that in the Zero-G Roll one of the supports went to another footer. Kinda like that one with the hill where 4 supports went to one footer, but this one only has 3. I also noticed the same thing for the 2nd camelback. But those two aren't so bad, so I'll let you decide what you want to do with it.

Still nice job as always! Keep it up!

No problems! Anyhoo, finished the supports for the ride. It didn't take long as all but 2 hills and a turn are so close to the ground, I just used pre-fab supports.

2082679443_Joltfinalsupportupdatemaybe4.jpg.1d87eb37cac07ebce59261489668b061.jpg

Whoa!

1059117992_Joltfinalsupportupdatemaybe3.jpg.28987d8b4388b617e4b222d4f6948e2f.jpg

The last few hills and the brake run.

1715171494_Joltfinalsupportupdatemaybe2.jpg.879ef9332270e81ac3834108313d88b3.jpg

Bigger hill and turn.

1713178238_Joltfinalsupportupdatemaybe1.jpg.faf1b8744b08aa8ebd16ea3a9a39125a.jpg

Two small bunny hops.