TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World to announces 2009 Addition on 8/26

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is definitely not in Holiday World's game, but after reading something about the tallest of its kind, and swooping down to get a chicken wing, does anyone get the slight thought that the B&M dive track at the fabrication plant in Ohio is maybe for Holiday World...?

I know it sounds like a crazy idea but, heh, you never know what amusement parks are going to throw at you these days.

-Jon

But Laser is supposed to be going to Germany, to what I like to call a circus cause its moves around! Other then that I went on Laser, yeah its not that great, its goes flying threw them loops, and my head didn't hurt it felt like my head was going back in slow mood then wipped, if you know what I mean.

Paula Quotes:

I was just talking to the Indy Star. I did reveal that one person on one of the coaster/park forums got it. Nailed it.

Here's hoping it's me!

I agree. Drop tower. But what company? I'm going to say an A.R.M. tower. Those things are insane.

Too bad I'm going to miss the announcement. I'll be away for a job interview.

Oh, sorry! Didn't see that. Well, one more hour! I'm hoping they might add a big steel coaster to their collection of massive wooden masterieces.

-J "Still Hoping to get down to HW this year..." Z

2 Hours

Both you and I were thinking the same thing then I realized. Indiana is on Central Time. So noon for us. Whatever it is, I hope its big

I'm glad you mentioned it! Haha, when I went down to Beech Bend, we arrived 2 hours early because we forgot about the time zone! I sure hope it's not a boomerang...they deserve the quality of ride that's wayyy better than that. I'm really hoping they would look at those Intamin Mini Megas...they are the perfect price range and size! They need to bring some of those over to the states!

-JZ

OMG it's 11.15 and they STILL haven't updated the homepage! This is like Kings Island all over again!

I'm still at a loss for what it could be, though. I'm hoping a nice steelie, but whatever it is will help my case in front of my friends for going there over Cedar Point for our trip next year.