TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World to announces 2009 Addition on 8/26

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, they already have Liberty Launch, so I would think a drop tower would be pretty unlikely.

I think a ferris wheel would be great for HW, along with a frisbee-style flat ride (those things just flat out rule!) From a coaster standpoint (although I think it's a bit too early for them to get another one just yet), I would love to see HW get a steel spinning coaster, as it would be the perfect complement to their 3 woodies and the whole family could enjoy it.

Just my two cents.....

I honestly don't think it would be a drop tower since they have Liberty Launch.

Perhaps a B&M dive coaster. Although I can't see the park getting a coaster that big, maybe a mini diver, or some sort of Intamin coaster. I don't know, but I'm pretty freakin' excited to find out.

In all seriousness, a drop ride just doesn't sound right. I suppose a new coaster is possible, but there are lots of rides that drop. How about something like a Kangaroo or a Tumbler? (Or even the return of Banshee! )

It doesn't really matter for me. I've already promised my girlfriend that we'll go back next year.

Hey did we ever figure out where that mystery dive machine track was going?... It'll probably be some drop ride. Perhaps one even smaller than Liberty Launch for the little kids.

They just put that in this year. Reindeer Games.

I just thought of a great idea. It drops and it's in the Thanksgiving section, so it could be one of those weird drop rides with like 10-across seating that shakes and tilts around at the top before dropping, themed to the mast of a ship with the seats going across the beam that holds the rolled-up sail.

I highly doubt it will be a drop tower, considering they already have LL and just added Reindeer Games (which ROCKS!)

I'm still leaning towards a Mayflower swinging ship...after all, your stomach DROPS as you head downwards...right?

Another possibility I see is an Intamin Giant Flume with a steep drop. (Such as Perilous Plunge or Hydro.)

And finally, if they did happen to go the coaster route (which is even more HIGHLY doubted), I could see HW adding a Eurofighter or El Loco with a +100* drop.

Can't wait for the announcement!