TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows what's going through peoples minds these days. Lets put our gum on a tree or on the ground instead of the trash can that's been provided. Though it doesn't look like the gum harms the trees, it does harm our shoes when we step in it though.

At SFoG we also have the gum sign in batman, I think, and a couple of gum trees in Mindbender and Thunder river( last time I rode).

There was a gum tree in line for the powered coaster an Canada's wonderland.

It was right below the loading platform, and right under/around the tree, was a walkway!

I was surprised people were still using it, considering everybody was spitting onto it!

Millennium Force used to have one but they closed that part of the queue line off.

Why would they close part of the queue line? Couldn't they just scrape the gum off and re-open the line? I'm so glad the Medusa gum wall at SFDK is gone from a few years ago. Ever since the name change the park has been 95% spotless! Well.....at least for gum walls that is.

Why would they close part of the queue line? Couldn't they just scrape the gum off and re-open the line? I'm so glad the Medusa gum wall at SFDK is gone from a few years ago. Ever since the name change the park has been 95% spotless! Well.....at least for gum walls that is.

It's just one switchback. They don't close an entire queue section. It doesn't affect anything.

Renegade has had a large gum wall/vandalism wall within a month of the ride opening. Since then VF has painted all the wood a dark color so the writing would not be able to be read. Go figure it was from all the school field trips during that time. Dumb kids, why do they have to be so disrespectful?

I remember the infamous gum wall at Magic Mountain. It was on Gold Rusher, on a support post about half way up the first lift hill, just to the left. People would reach out and stick their gum on it as their train slowly went by the post. Not sure if it's still there though, as I haven't ridden that ride in many years.

-Doug

Knotts has a small one in the log flume queue

But things like this just piss me off, along with the idiots who just throw their trash on the ground instead of in the trashcan next to them.

Why people are so retarded is beyond me.

The tunnel that leads into Ghost Town at Great Escape has like 3 windows in the ceiling, and they are all about a foot about the ceiling itself. There is gum all along the insides of that, like to the point where you couldn't fit any more on and it's been that way for like ever..I think part of the experience of that cave is seeing the gum on those windows

The supports on Superman: Ultimate Flight at Great America are covered in gum, although nowhere near other "gum walls".

The queue of either Screamin Eagle or Boss at Six Flags St. Louis was also pretty bad if I remember correctly.

I think American Eagle's queue used to be really bad, but it is clean now.