TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Name For Carowinds' Boomerang Coaster

Well in order to guess this coasters name you have to simply answer this question

What animal does some people worship, but others fear?

Oh and all this teasing for just a boomerang. I think Cedar Fair is overdoing it

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, just maybe, Cedar Fair will surprise us and re-fit Head Spin with these new open Vekoma trains. With out the headbanging, a Vekoma boomerang could actually be enjoyable. There's got to me some kind of hype around the addition since it is small and used.

Then, when Cliff Hanger at Ghost Town in the Sky finally opens North Carolina will have two lapbar loopers!

Take that rest of the country with all of your awesome parks!

That would be cool if they did that. I'm going for Big Blue Coaster, or Cedar Fair may be creative and name it Boomerang.

Seriously, if the spy is correct, I could live with Carolina Cobra, but still, knowing CF, they're going name it something more retarded than Carolina Cobra. I still can't get over renaming Top Gun, Afterburn. They might go for Doomerang or Snakerang. *snickers*

Maybe, just maybe, Cedar Fair will surprise us and re-fit Head Spin with these new open Vekoma trains. With out the headbanging, a Vekoma boomerang could actually be enjoyable. There's got to me some kind of hype around the addition since it is small and used.

Then, when Cliff Hanger at Ghost Town in the Sky finally opens North Carolina will have two lapbar loopers!

Take that rest of the country with all of your awesome parks!

I doubt CF will bother, as they aren't made by Vekoma anyways. Some company in Europe makes them, if I remember correctly.

I would prefer it to be called Copperhead. Those snakes are indigenous to the region and there is even a park called Copperhead Island within 7 miles of the park.

I have yet to see the teaser but when I visited the park, I rode After Burn and saw some of the track sitting in the open parking lot. It is still that nasty teal/white color combo but I think using a snake name is the way to go. Just give us a new color scheme.

I still can't get over renaming Top Gun, Afterburn.

I actually like the name Afterburn.

I would prefer it to be called Copperhead. Those snakes are indigenous to the region and there is even a park called Copperhead Island within 7 miles of the park.

That seriously would be a great name .