TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

"Fahrenheit"...Your Opinions?

I just got back from my second senior trip of the year (the first one was to Cedar Point! WOOOO!!!!!!), and our destination was none other than Hersheypark.

The deciding factor in traveling to Hershey was the addition of Fahrenheit, a rollercoaster my friends and I couldn't resist traveling to ride because of our intense luuuuurve for Maverick (my new #1 coaster).

But...I can't help but feel extremely let down by Intamin with this one. I mean...after the intial drop (which is hella-intense), the ride loses any and all momentum (both literally and in terms of excitement) it built up after the initial drop.

The ride just kind of plods along through the elements, and was entirely too forceless throughout.

While the first hill certainly does its job well, it almost seems too tiny to create enough momentum to make the rest of the ride's elements exciting.

Even the non-enthusiasts in my group (which far outnumbered me ) said that they felt the ride was "lame" upon exiting.

So overall, a big fat disappointment for me. But hey...the colors sure were pretty

Oh, and I have a full trip report coming soon!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic