TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PTR: Hershey Park

Photo Trip Report:

As we waited for Great Bear, I got this picture of Coal Cracker. Turned out looking pretty neat.

After Great Bear, we went to ride the Antique Cars. I think this is the first time I've ridden them. Oh and the only group shot of the report, and the only shot of me. (Which I look really ugly in)

First picture I got yelled at for taking of the day! It was so worth it though. (Yelled at by Tyler for being a nerd, since I have fifty billion pictures of this park anyways. But didn't have this one!)

Tyler Approved.

Monorails are Tyler Approved also!

Hi Storm Runner.

We were going to ride this, but everything closed due to storms. So we went around the park, as they called me a GPS. So I showed them some back routes, well showed them to Daniel at least. Tyler just didn't care and made fun of me, lol.

Showed them the kind of back routes behind CRR. You shall be missed, by me at least.

After that fun adventure, we saw Fahrenheit testing.

So I took a couple of pictures, as they yelled at me.

Yay, it opened! Can anyone find the train?

Nerd Shots!

Cool looking nerd shot.

Now time for Storm Runner, at least we thought.

Daniel broke it, along with Tyler's arm. Well I guess made it storm, either way its there fault.

So I got nerd shots.

Wheels, and stuff.

Car.

Sign of Quality.

Um, don't ask. But I think this is the first time I've been in storm runner's station empty. Severe storms were outside, and everything was closed. So we decided to stay dry, it paid off to.

Since it was empty, I thought it would be cool to get a few pictures of the train.

No, Don't Go Down There!!!

Well it opened, but the mechanic was never seen again.

Hi Sidewinder, your closed to.

Next we went to Comet, and got this picture.

But quickly migrated back to Fahrenheit.

Pretty.

I think I already got this one, but its just as awesome.

Nerd shot, as I took an un expected picture of both of them.

It cleared up, so we got some really cool pictures of Wildcat. (Daniel takes part credit for this one. He insisted that I needed to take it. )

But this one was all me.

Now time for a couple last shots of Fahrenheit. Which I didn't get yelled at for taking, they just kept walking past me. Again worth it.

I leave you with this picture, I think it might be my all time favorite picture.

We all had a great day, and it was cool meeting up with Daniel. One of the best times we've had at Hershey in awhile. Possibly the best. It was a ton of fun, and thanks for reading everyone.

-Brandon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked the pictures. We all had a good time. Oh and maybe I will see you, I go pretty regularly, but I normally need a date to go. I only go if I have someone to go with, its boring by yourself, so send me a pm if you'd like later on when your going.

Great pictures! We tried to wait out a storm in Superman's station down here at SFA and they wouldn't let us stay in there. Glad to see there's another reason why Hershey's much, much better.

Did you guys go on a weekday? If you did, (or even if you didn't, I'm sure you have experience), how are the crowds on, say, a summer Wednesday? Me and my party of four will be up next week, and I'm just curious as to how many rides we'll be able to score on everything.

You should be able to ride all the coasters. We went on a Wednesday, and it was raining for half the day. So the park was completely empty. Normally on a Wednesday it shouldn't be any longer then 20-40 minutes for any of the rides.

The very top of the seat tells you not to put your hands there (as that's where the restraints are located). The back of the seat just tells you to keep your arms inside the restraints and your head back at all times. I know that Volcano's seats say the same thing. Maybe it's an Intamin launcher thing?

Thanks everyone, I think the seats say arms down, blah, blah. Not quite sure exactly, I've read it a million times but don't remember exactly what it says. I think I'm going next week, since I have a doctors appointment in Hershey, and we're going to stop off at the park for a little.