TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tripreport Efteling

I thought it was a good idea to post a Efteling Tripreport on ThemeParkReview ´cause Elissa & Robb skipped the Efteling. Yesterday was a relax, hot and fun trip to the Efteling. No more talking, just the pictures. We where with a small group off 3 people.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics, especially the one with the woman standing in the rapid ride. That reminded me of my trip about 2 months ago (Photo TR in the archive) when we were stuck at exactly this place for around 10mins or so until another boat bumped into ours^^

Efteling is really a nice place and I definitely will visit it again after the new water-coaster opened.

Question! Did you go on Villa Volta?

Yes, I always ride Villa Volta when I´m there. It really is a good madhouse!

And hard to navigate, that´s true. When you visit the Efteling you reason can´t be coasters only, in that case you will be disappointed. You must go for a few simple coasters, beautifull scenery and high quality other kind of rides.

And and I can´t wait untill the new KumBak trains are operating on the Python. [ Vekoma Double Loop & Corkscrew ]