TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Ted and Catrina visit New Jersey

^ It would probably help you understand if you saw how we attack a park. Odds are when we go to a park alone we will only hit about half of the stuff that we have ridden before. Unless, of course, we REALLY like it.

Unfortunately, we aren't crazy about Storm Runner. Different strokes for different folks.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice report! I am definitely going to have to hit up Skull Mountain when I go in September. I did not ride it when I was there two years ago, but have heard pretty good reviews of it - better than Dark Knights actually.

Loved the DK comparison to Hershey's Wild Mouse with dark glasses!!!!! Classic!!!

On the Flashpass, I am wondering if the Gold is actually worth all of the extra money compared to the regular Flashpass?

On the Flashpass, I am wondering if the Gold is actually worth all of the extra money compared to the regular Flashpass?

Not in my opinion. The regular is supposed to make you wait as long as the line, but it was super rare for us to find anything over 20-30 minutes. And I sure that the Dark Knight line was at least 90!

The only reason I would ever recommend Gold is if you are with a large group of Enthusiasts and everyone wants to ride ... a lot. If you are just looking to ride everything and get a couple re-rides on the stuff you like, regular is sufficient.