TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 792 - Camp Cedar campground to open in 2021!

This is my fifth demolition on my track record. Screechin Eagle, SOB, Greezed Lighting and Twisted Twins previously.

Edit: Correction, sixth. Forgot that dumb Caripro Scooby Ghoster Coaster.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My visit this past weekend was great, even with Saturday being very busy and me missing out on FL until Sunday.    I went into Orion not having followed its construction or watched a POV or even

Get over it man.  You've made your point and we get it; it's silly that this park did not do a Winterfest-lite.  Make the 8 hour drive to KD if you want to experience that, just like all of us with KD

At the risk of veering off topic, people are just incredibly selective in what causes of death they choose to care about. People only care if it's high-profile, tragic accident, something new and scar

Posted Images

This is my fifth demolition on my track record. Screechin Eagle, SOB, Greezed Lighting and Twisted Twins previously.

You watch your mouth! I absolutely LOVED the Scooby Doo Ghoster Coaster! I was 17 the first time I rode it and loved every second including the random hard stop in the middle!

You watch your mouth! I absolutely LOVED the Scooby Doo Ghoster Coaster! I was 17 the first time I rode it and loved every second including the random hard stop in the middle!

Pteranodon Flyers is still running at IOA, so you could get your fill of horrible capacity kiddie coaster there.

I am glad there's photos being shared by folks involved in the removal, so it'll at least east everyone's minds on what happens to the coaster. Besides, on the photo ban on Vengeance, it probably wouldn't make much sense for this coaster since they're not re-profiling existing structure into a new ride. They're just getting rid of it.

Seeee ya. Kings Island has the quantity of coasters, but now it's time to focus on the quality.

If you really enjoyed Firehawk I suggest you take a trip to Carowinds for Nighthawk. You might find that you like it better with the corkscrews.

Seeee ya. Kings Island has the quantity of coasters, but now it's time to focus on the quality.

If you really enjoyed Firehawk I suggest you take a trip to Carowinds for Nighthawk. You might find that you like it better with the corkscrews.

Funny how opinions differ. The corkscrews on Nighthawk were actually the exact reason I prefer Firehawk and Batwing! They felt so unnatural and awkward and really tossed you around uncomfortably.

From what I've heard, no one has a good time at SFA.

Must be true, I wonder how they have remained open since 1982?

Seriously though....Is it the greatest park out there? No. But to say that nobody has fun there is just a stupid comment. You would seriously have to go into the park with a negative attitude to not have some fun.

^ Seriously though, I feel like every post is now taken 100% literally and met with a response from someone determined to turn it into a life lesson. I have no idea when this happened (Not directed specifically at thrillrider by the way, it's more of a general observation).

From what I've heard, no one has a good time at SFA.

Must be true, I wonder how they have remained open since 1982?

Seriously though....Is it the greatest park out there? No. But to say that nobody has fun there is just a stupid comment. You would seriously have to go into the park with a negative attitude to not have some fun.

tenor.gif