TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 792 - Camp Cedar campground to open in 2021!

^Yeah I've been seeing pictures elsewhere that show the announcement will happen against the back of the Crypt building. Pretty interesting!

BTW, here's where the live stream will be for those of us that won't be there. I think you have to make an account, but you can just log in through Facebook.

KI Announcement 2017 Stream

I'm really excited to hear too!

I'll be the one and only person to predict that the "leaked" plans were fake and we're getting something none of us expected.

But hey, if it is a GCI (which all signs point to it being), it could still be exciting. Gold Striker is an awesome ride and one of my favorite wooden coasters.

(But not as exciting as RMC, let's be real here)

Guys...

GUYS...

What if KI does get a roller coaster, but they also announce plans to finally do something with the old Crypt building? I'm sure enthusiasts can't be the only ones to want to see something other than a haunt in the building. I know the chances of that happening are slim to none, but one can dream.

I was wondering the same thing, but maybe use Crypt as a queve line or station? the only way i see this as not being true is because they havent cleared everything out of there, at least i dont think they have.

My prediction:

GCI (Duh, the layout looks 95% GCI).

Lift hill of 145 ft. Drop of 135

Multiple interactions with Train and WWC.

Maybe some outerbanked turns? I love these on Stormchaser maybe GCI would add a couple.

We already know how big this coaster is going to be since they've already started tearing up the old patch station from haunt, so i believe that location will be for the turn around.

I will be there tonight for the announcement, whats even better is with all the rain today within a few hours there i should be able to get a lot in with minimal crowds.

Please, please, please let it now be called Splinter Cat. It would seriously make my day to watch everyone's heads spin.

That's how I feel! It's not a "bad" name by any means, it's just kinda awkward and sounds like something a 5 year-old would make up!

Edited by chickenbowl

My prediction for the coaster:

Dragon coaster

15 feet height

800 feet elevation changes

3,569.5 feet long

green vibrating trains

splash down

barrel roll drop into a dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop go **** yourself into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into a jo-jo roll into a splash down into a rainbow into one of those trendy RMC upside down reverse airtime hills that really aren't that great into all of the themeing in the world to make the coaster geeks happy into a pokemon go gym into a Bernie Sanders rally into a free credit check into interlocking corkscrews into a station fly through into a lame aqua trax joke into the depths of hell into a fat people making fun of how fat ace members are roast into the largest loop in the Cincinnati region into a magnetic break run into a launch into a non magnetic break run into a lift hill into El Toro into the station into a free tee shirt and key chain stand.

Also, the queues will have shade.

Edited by prozach626

Here's something from screamscape that talks about splintercat. I for one love the possibility of that being the name.

Clearly hints at the name being Spawn of Beast...............................................

My prediction for the coaster:

Dragon coaster

15 feet height

800 feet elevation changes

3,569.5 feet long

green vibrating trains

splash down

barrel roll drop into a dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop go **** yourself into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into a jo-jo roll into a splash down into a rainbow into one of those trendy RMC upside down reverse airtime hills that really aren't that great into all of the themeing in the world to make the coaster geeks happy into a pokemon go gym into a Bernie Sanders rally into a free credit check into interlocking corkscrews into a station fly through into a lame aqua trax joke into the depths of hell into a fat people making fun of how fat ace members are roast into the largest loop in the Cincinnati region into a magnetic break run into a launch into a non magnetic break run into a lift hill into El Toro into the station into a free tee shirt and key chain stand.

Also, the queues will have shade.

This post is hilarious and amazing.

On the other hand I'm cringing thinking about the 5 posts that are on the way that take a funny post and beat it into the ground. Jumping tons of sharks and landing on tons of dead horses after completing said jumps and giving us all douche chills in the process.