TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 792 - Camp Cedar campground to open in 2021!

^^^ Oh no now 'C__a F___s is on this thread too!

yes i'm taking over the whole board - probably best if you have a day off...

When are you going to have your North American trip? That way I will know when to read up on your post's to see how you like them.

^^^ Oh no now 'C__a F___s is on this thread too!

yes i'm taking over the whole board - probably best if you have a day off...

When are you going to have your North American trip? That way I will know when to read up on your post's to see how you like them.

June.

Looks like they removed the Goldstriker game in rivertown with a coke refill station. I like the drinking options this year though!

We have slide pieces being installed! The bottoms for the trap door slides have been placed! Couldnt grab any pics because it was like a monsoon yesterday here in Ohio.

File_000.thumb.png.cacc3ba55868366ff671b6475ae1dc72.png

photo creds to the park

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question....

In years past, the park used to open for a preview day for passholders the day before opening day. I am trying to find this on the parks website, but have had no luck. Does anybody know if they are having a preview day this year?

Quick question....

In years past, the park used to open for a preview day for passholders the day before opening day. I am trying to find this on the parks website, but have had no luck. Does anybody know if they are having a preview day this year?

Season Pass Preview Night is the evening before opening day.

Just came across this photo from about 5 days ago.

I think my favorite part of March is watching the leaves change color. Awesome picture! Next weekend we're going leaf-peeping. I hope I'm not disappointed. That picture set the bar really high for March foliage.

I think my favorite part of March is watching the leaves change color. Awesome picture! Next weekend we're going leaf-peeping. I hope I'm not disappointed. That picture set the bar really high for March foliage.

Me thinks there's a little bit of sarcasm here...

I've been keeping an eye on the land clearing as well but looking back in this thread the same parcel of land was cleared when Banshee opened. I have no idea what it could be, if anything.

Son Of Beast 2.0 brought to you by RMC.