TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

The first drop looks phenomenal. Very tight, very close to the ground.

Does anyone think there is a possibility of being more themeing than lead on in the previews? I hope so, but it not, it still won't make me any less excited.

In the animations there are random tomb stones along the course. I really hope they put those in and it was not simply for the animations.

Looking at the webcam, it really seems to be pouring over there. I'm an hour north and it's pouring here too. I've never followed construction via webcam before, does rain usually affect it? I haven't seen any noticeable progress made at all today. Though if it's unsafe to work in these conditions, I wouldn't want them to.

I really think the drop, zero-g roll, batwing, second loop, and helix will be pretty forceful. Can't wait to see that dive loop go up!

And about the theming, I really think that they'll add just the gravestones, nothing else. Gravestones and that awesome station should be all it needs, though.

There are a few tombstones that showed up before the steel arrived teasing us with Galic quotes and names of those involved in the project.That banshee figure that just showed up looks like it is made of cloth, I doubt it's permanent. Like a previous poster said it is a bit early to put up theming around the superstructure at this time, but the animation showed some near misses with jagged tombstones where the track comes close to the ground. We have seen additional theming added to Cedar Fair coasters recently. I am hoping this is the case with Banshee. A surprise tunnel would be nice, like the one added to Leviathan.

im gona get the fast pass plus this weekend on saturday ;how does the fast pass work ?

You're asking the same thing every time. Check out the website for detailed information if you're going to buy it rather than buying it first then asking people how it works. You get the fast lane and you skip the line. It's pretty simple.

im gona get the fast pass plus this weekend on saturday ;how does the fast pass work ?

Please do not ask the same question over and over. That is at least the third time you asked the same question in the last couple of weeks. Also, you really need to work on your posts. Using correct capitalization, spelling and grammar is a requirement to post to the forums.

It looks like that first drop is going to send you screaming like a crazy woman right from the start!!

Also, isn't it traditional for a flag to be placed on top of the highest point of iron work when it's put in place? If so does that mean the peak of the lift hill isn't the highest point of the rollercoaster?