TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 792 - Camp Cedar campground to open in 2021!

Could be a batwing, could be an invert's version of a pretzel loop, could be something entirely new. As long as it uses the crazy terrain they have at their disposal out there, I'm happy.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoy a cold one Pour one out for your homies Bam! You just bought two.

I think you're missing Just a few syllables here To write a haiku

At the risk of veering off topic, people are just incredibly selective in what causes of death they choose to care about. People only care if it's high-profile, tragic accident, something new and scar

Posted Images

Should've patented my idea for a batwing that exits with an immelmann instead of a cobra loop when I had the chance.

Surprising that we're only looking at what looks like six inversions, and no MCBR so it'll be pretty quick. Wonder if it'll take the longest drop record from Alpengeist, maybe?

Edited by coasterfreak101
Somebody here can surely make it in no limits.

I advise against anyone trying to make this in No-Limits based off some shaky plans. Several people tried that when Outlaw Run was leaked and got it all wrong and made it look lame.

Just wait for the real announcement. Honestly, I cringe when I see these leaks nowadays because it spoils the effect of seeing a proper reveal. Maybe I'm just old now, but I want everything to be laid out clearly for me so I can actually tell what's going on and I'm willing to wait until the park is ready to do that.

Surprising that we're only looking at what looks like six inversions, and no MCBR so it'll be pretty quick. Wonder if it'll take the longest drop record from Alpengeist, maybe?

I'm seeing at least six, with the possibility of 8. Montu has 7 so if they're going for that record, they'll need 8!

I don't see the ride being 250ft tall, but 200 feet could be more believable. Alpengeist is 195 ft and I can't imagine an invert much taller than that. Alpengeist has so much speed at the beginning of the ride that it doesn't feel like most inverts until after the MCBR. Just look how crazy tall the drop is!

1280gtotg9g0q0g25c006k.thumb.jpg.cd69c34ec223a312329880ea5a2e48ae.jpg

I'm seeing at least six, with the possibility of 8. Montu has 7 so if they're going for that record, they'll need 8!

I'm thinking a Great Bear-esque pre-drop to line up with the valley, big drop, Ice Dragon-esque overbank, loop, batwing(-ish), 0-G, loop, immelmann, turn into brakes.

I'm thinking a Great Bear-esque pre-drop to line up with the valley, big drop, Ice Dragon-esque overbank, loop, batwing(-ish), 0-G, loop, immelmann, turn into brakes.

I think you are looking at the layout backwards. Though, I could be wrong.

I think you are looking at the layout backwards. Though, I could be wrong.

Yeah, for some reason I was. Oops, how embarrassing!

In that case, dive loop, loop, 0-G, batwing, loop, helix, hopefully another roll, and a finale that looks like Talon's (helix and small dip). So maybe 7, though I'd love so see a corkscrew out of the helix, as that would break the American inversion record!

So maybe 7, though I'd love so see a corkscrew out of the helix, as that would break the American inversion record!

I was thinking the same. A long, drawn out corkscrew would be a great ending to the ride.