TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

Awesome. Second day booked. Thanks for keeping us all appraised on this, using whatever inside source you have.

I'm holding off on reserving a second day as well, maybe until after my first July 5th, before planning a second day. Want to make sure I can actually commit to it, haha. I'm going to hold out potentially for Saturday, July 11, the last day for season pass holder previews and still one of the least reserved dates so far.

I've been trying to look online for this without much success:

Which coaster at King's Island had the highest ridership numbers for the 2019 season? My initial guess without having something to look at would be The Beast or Diamondback.

Unfortunately, except for the 4th of July, the park won't be open late enough this year to actually experience it while on the ride.

Reserved two spots for 10:30 on 7/29. While there are still plenty of spots left that far in advance, I did notice they had far less available for the morning slots than later in the day. They really seem to want to control the mob at the front gate. Will FINALLY get to process our plat passes that I purchased last August? September? Can't even remember, whenever the "sale" was going on. Will let everyone know how the day goes.

I've been trying to look online for this without much success:

Which coaster at King's Island had the highest ridership numbers for the 2019 season? My initial guess without having something to look at would be The Beast or Diamondback.

My guess would be Banshee. With the right crew, they can run three trains without stacking. I know that's not typical, but in the first year as soon as you pulled down your restraint a ride op would already be buckling your seatbelt. I'd never seen trains loaded that quickly until Fury's opening year.

I can't say for certain, but Dorney and KD have the same system, so I'd say it's a fair bet that KI uses the same system too. This question is also probably answerable on their website.

Does Kings Island have the same fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo System as Cedar point were you buy one fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo and can move your stuff to different locations all day for one price?

I only used it at Mystic Timbers last year but I dont recall it having that option. Might have been due to it being late in the day though.