TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

IF they build a flume in that site I'd be all for it. A little theme about a touring company giving tree-top guides to get a peek at the Beast (Since you can see the tops of the lift hills) before a big plunge. Similar to the original flume before Tomb Raider, Kenton's Keelboat Canal.

Ok, I may have missed this because I haven't read the whole thread (last 4 or 5 pages though) Has anyone heard anything about Coasterstock yet? If it's the same weekend as last year it should fall on my son's birthday so I've been checking. Last year tickets went on sale Feb 1, so uhh kinda getting close. We bought CF platinum passes this year and were definitely planning on going.

Last i checked a couple days ago, the diamondback cam was took down, wonder why

Let me guess... It's another "System Update." - You know... The same update that kept us from being able to see Orion's lift getting constructed.

Coasterstock is May 15 and 16. Can't help with on-sale date.

Are you sure about this date? Don hasn't posted anything on the website that I could find. I know it happens around this time every year. I hope you're right...

They mentioned the date at No Coaster Con a week or two ago.

Don said it's supposed to be done by the end of the week. I bet they'll make a big deal out of it on Friday. It's supposed to stay dry in Cincy all week so I'm sure they'll have it finished.

We'll definitely know when it starts testing due to how many people are following it and there are great views from the Great Wolf parking lot behind Banshee/Bat.

Diamondback camera back online this morning. Orion getting close!!!

But if anybody’s hoping to watch the Vortex demo, you’re S.O.L. ... they turned the camera so Vortex isn’t in the shot anymore. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people looking at the Kings Island webcams today:

It's on now folks! One more section I think. ITS HAPPENING!

Me:

"Wait, they turned the Vortex demolition webcam to face Planet Snoopy? WTF that was the best webcam!"

Edited by coasterbill

I can’t do Media day, not in any clubs to be able to this year.

Don said ACE is the only invite too? You've gotta believe KI will cap how many people can come because you know ACErs will make a great migration for it not to mention the locals.