TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

All hills should provide an equal amount of airtime and the larger hills should lessen their airtime to contribute to the smaller hills. Bernie: The Ride.

The next giga will be the biggest in history, way bigger than any during Obama, believe me. Very beautiful, everyone will love it. We will make gigas great again. And Six Flags will pay for it!

Looks like the erection of the ride may be complete right on time (Cedar Fair B&M’s typically have the last piece of track installed by the end of January). Not surprised, though. It’s just amazing that Six Flags still can’t learn how to project plan properly with their new attractions!

Looks great. Say what you want about this coaster compared to other gigas, but it definitely has the best color scheme of all of them IMO. I am a sucker for blue and white. It's so classic and timeless.

Isn't it like... The same colors as Millennium Force?

This hill has some serious potential if it's not too drawn out.

I’ve been thinking the same thing! - I just hope it doesn’t end up like Titan at SFOT... Where it’s so drawn out it provides basically zero airtime.

I can't get over how close this coaster is to being complete!!

orion.png.b789e7e1f34715363ad587066e0acf99.png

This thing looks amazing! I know I've said it before... However, I really... REALLY can't wait to give this thing a go this summer!! - I have yet to experience a B&M Giga coaster... However, if it's basically like Diamondback on steroids... It's going to be great!!

Vortex's station was bulldozed yesterday. RIP.

This is a good thing, to be honest. That whole area is bottlenecked so badly. If they are going to expand past Vortex/around Racer's turn around it needed to go. I can't imagine how much work that building needed, too. It's been around for almost 50 years.

Also it's reported that the helix is being removed right now. You can kinda see some work being on on the Dback cam. https://www.visitkingsisland.com/explore/live-video

Credit to reddit and then esmebeauty on reddit for a shot from Diamondback.

1mbt0gfjlic41.jpg.b0e6956317b71b07035408871609f4e9.jpg

zxf5uzc98dc41.thumb.jpg.013bf1f9da8bee75cd93ec544e42ba95.jpg

I have no doubts they are documenting everything.

*movie trailer voice* Coming to FUN TV at your favorite Cedar Fair park.... Vortex, the documentary.

How else will they entertain everyone waiting in the 5 hour Orion line opening day weekend?