TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

I can't wait until tomorrow to see the new hashtag #WhatShouldveBeenInTheShed from disappointed coaster nerds.

who gives a Fu** about the shed . look at that thing haul ass. I can't wait, a little over 24 until i get to ride.

Looks good but one thing stood out to me. The layout does almost the exact same thing three times in a row after crossing the river on the "out" portion. It climbs straight, does an elevated right-left s-curve, then drops. For all I know each segment might feel different from the last while on the ride. The repetition just looks odd to me from the pov.

Wow!! That thing sure does try through the course!! Looks amazing!!! #WhoEvenCaresAboutWhatsInTheShed

This has been my feelings on this coaster as well! Regardless of what's in the shed, the coaster still looks very fun! That layout stretches much farther back into the woods than I was expecting!

I have a Cedar Fair Platinum Pass for the first time, and Kings Island is the first CF park I'm going to. Should I expect to use part of the half-hour of early ride time to get my pass processed instead of getting to ride the whole time? Thanks.

If you uploaded your picture when you purchase your passes (you may be able to go into your account and add the images too ...not sure) you don't need to take a picture and can simply pick them up. That is what I did for my passes and at Carowinds they had a few ticket windows dedicated to pass pick up. It's not as fast as the way Six Flags does it, but it only took 5 minutes.