TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

The log flume posts could be a red herring, but I remain convinced that the flume will be going to make way for the ride, and stand by my thoughts on where the location of the coaster will be with that in mind. If I'm wrong, that's great! But they seem to be hinting about its removal pretty hard, here and there...

I could see it happening if the Rivertown expansion is bigger than we think. Otherwise I'm not convinced. There are good options for locating the new ride without removing the flume.

The log flume posts could be a red herring, but I remain convinced that the flume will be going to make way for the ride, and stand by my thoughts on where the location of the coaster will be with that in mind. If I'm wrong, that's great! But they seem to be hinting about its removal pretty hard, here and there...

I could see it happening if the Rivertown expansion is bigger than we think. Otherwise I'm not convinced. There are good options for locating the new ride without removing the flume.

There are "good" options all over for the new ride, certainly. However, the fact that they've teased the removal of the flume multiple times, and the design of the upper portion of the "T" layout of the coaster, bears a strong resemblance to the current footprint of the log flume, gives me reason to think there's fire behind all this smoke.

The term 'flat ride' enthusiast just makes me sigh. No such thing as just saying "I like flat rides" anymore. We have to add vast depth to everything. I myself used to be a pizza roll enthusiast, before working my way up to a full blown pizza and beer enthusiast, so pizza rolls will always have a special place in my heart.

So that makes me a tits,A$$,vagina & Stripper enthusiast.

There's a different term for you, Guy: Sex addict... which I'm totally cool with. Live it up, brother.

Oh I do.

Or do I?

This could easily be fan-made to mess with everyone, but take it for what it's worth. From @AndrewSetters on Twitter. There's also news/media posting about #KIProject2017 today, so they might have been sent this little press kit.

ki2017.JPG.f54bd33679c68a516f2aea48bbebd19f.JPG

This could easily be fan-made to mess with everyone, but take it for what it's worth. From @AndrewSetters on Twitter. There's also news/media posting about #KIProject2017 today, so they might have been sent this little press kit.

It's legit... KI retweeted something very similar.

It's legit... KI retweeted something very similar.

Alright, cool! It would be too easy to buy a toy ax at the store and print off a little card to go with it. Thanks for the link.

Been sitting on these for a few weeks since they are out of focus at the top. I took the pictures using my cell phone camera and merged them in photoshop. This is all 5 pages of the plans submitted to Mason. Enjoy

Interesting. I checked out the Clark Reder Engineering website and they don't have any history with RMC or GCI listed. Does this new info tell us anymore about which company is behind this project?

That's probably because neither of those companies have built in Ohio. Instead of being licensed under each state, contract someone who is.

I went to the park yesterday with my father and we got Fast Lane Plus (for the first time). Considering we rode rides over 30 times, it was certainly worth it, and the park wasn't terribly busy anyway. Diamondback, The Beast and Banshee were as good as always.

I can't wait to see (exactly) what KI has in store for next year. I don't believe anything until it's all officially announced