TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

Is Ziz well known to Canadians? Here in the States, Leviathan and Behemoth are well known, but Ziz is extremely obscure. Literally the only time I've ever heard the name is on this site, in connection with the rumored coaster.

Know to Jews because it's there mythology. The only time we mentioned it is for the rumored coaster.

This isn't Jewish Wonderland.

Is Ziz well known to Canadians? Here in the States, Leviathan and Behemoth are well known, but Ziz is extremely obscure. Literally the only time I've ever heard the name is on this site, in connection with the rumored coaster.

I didn't know what Ziz was or meant when I first heard it a couple of years ago as being the next rumoured coaster to open at Canada's Wonderland. I don't like the name Ziz either as it's way to short and wouldn't be a good name for a coaster.

"Did ya'll here about that new Jizz 325 coaster in Canada? I've heard the splash down is amazing."

I almost spilled my coffee all over me from laughing!!!!!!

Know to Jews because it's there mythology. The only time we mentioned it is for the rumored coaster.

The Jews run Kings Island confirmed

it's OK as long as you weren't at ZDT's today to hear me and my buddies' endless stream of roller coaster related innuendos.

it all started with this:

"This is probably the best wooden coaster in Texas"

"I'm the best wooden coaster in Texas"

don't get me starting on headbanging, banked curves, steep drops, inline twists, or cobra rolls...

I like to think I add instant gold to every thread I touch.

Yes you cast your fountain of gold on every thread you touch. That's why it smells like a lockerroom

Everyone on the tour bus is scratching their heads on this one. Might you elaborate?

I think he is just agreeing that you provide a golden shower to the threads you participate in.

I like to think I add instant gold to every thread I touch.

Yes you cast your fountain of gold on every thread you touch. That's why it smells like a lockerroom

Everyone on the tour bus is scratching their heads on this one. Might you elaborate?

You're marking your territory. You're pissing everywhere. Gold. Pee.

The newest teaser posted on KI Instagram today comes with the hashtag #KIProject2017, i believe this is the first time it's been used and directly linked to the falling trees teasers. This means we can certainly rule out the clearing and teasing being for a 2018 project as some have said might be possible.

Two stops at KI this weekend, and after three Banshee rides I can't believe how bad the ride has gotten. The rattle is downright terrible. This was three different rides and seats, no change... I was a big Banshee fan the past two years (with dozens of rides), but after this weekend it totally dropped to one of my least favorite B&M inverts. Headache inducing by the end of the ride. I hope it gets better by the time we go back later this season.

Two stops at KI this weekend, and after three Banshee rides I can't believe how bad the ride has gotten. The rattle is downright terrible. This was three different rides and seats, no change... I was a big Banshee fan the past two years (with dozens of rides), but after this weekend it totally dropped to one of my least favorite B&M inverts. Headache inducing by the end of the ride. I hope it gets better by the time we go back later this season.

Did you try sitting near the front of the train? My experience is that the rattle gets worse the farther back you sit.

I noticed a *terrible* rattle on the end seats of the back row. As stated above, headache inducing. When seated in the middle 2 seats of the back row it was still a fantastic ride. End seats in the front also had a rattle but it wasn't quite as bad.

Next time you ride Banshee look up at the wheel assembly. The bottom wheel which I have heard called the guide wheel just bounces like crazy. Not sure what the cause is but it is a very visible sign of the rattle. As the wheel jackhammers against the track it moves enough you can see a gap between the wheel and track.