TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

Oh well - thanks for the very positive feedback guys, unlike you lucky individuals who happen to live next to theme parks and can go any time you like, all i can rely on is POV videos to roughly sort out what i want to ride - of course I realise POV can't tell you everything but it's a start.

and yes, i'm taking three weeks off work to do all these park and more - SFMM and a plane ride to midwest, do CW, CP & KI, then another plane ride to east coast for SFGA, SFNE, Hersheypark, Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens W & Dorney Park.

So it's probably best if you get busy and report to the moderators so they ban my posts, save you whinge.

Oh well - thanks for the very positive feedback guys, unlike you lucky individuals who happen to live next to theme parks and can go any time you like, all i can rely on is POV videos to roughly sort out what i want to ride - of course I realise POV can't tell you everything but it's a start.

and yes, i'm taking three weeks off work to do all these park and more - SFMM and a plane ride to midwest, do CW, CP & KI, then another plane ride to east coast for SFGA, SFNE, Hersheypark, Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens W & Dorney Park.

So it's probably best if you get busy and report to the moderators so they ban my posts, save you whinge.

Pure savage.

Lol why would anyone report those posts? Also okay I'll bite I guess but why would you fly from Canada's Wonderland to Six Flags New Englad. That's a shorter drive than a lot of the drives you'll be making.

On second thought wait you're going to Dorney and not Knoebels? Lol in that case maybe your POV observations are on-point since you enjoy riding mediocre coasters over amazing ones.

In all seriousness you can see why this looks like spam rather than just posting about it in a thread dedicated to one trip.

I thought it was a misspelling, but I googled it and its an actual word! Cherrio, old chap!

I don't think anyone is trying to get anyone banned but TPR is quick to call out bullsh*t. Not saying your posts are but ^ Bill is right it would make more sense just to start a whole thread about your trip instead of posting the same question in each of the parks threads. Oh wait look... you already did.

ok i'd have thought i'd get more/better feedback on a specific park on its dedicated discussion thread, that's all. if it's not how it's done around here, now i know.

as you may have noticed, the road trip thread i started was not flooded with replies - although it gave me a good starting point to complie a list of the parks to visit.

Hope you enjoy all the parks you plan to go to ul9. KI is a great park, you'll enjoy it. Where are you from? Just wondering.

I'm from NZ - and yes, before AND after the trip I'll be visiting NZ's premier theme park, Rainbow's End for comparison. You guys should look it up.

My biggest advice in all honesty is not to base anything off of POV's. You can find some trip reports on the site where people give their opinions of the coasters but in most cases you'll be able to ride then all and form your own opinions.

At some parks I do suggest a skip the line pass and I suggest cutting out the flight from the Midwest to the northeast. Just drive... and the drive takes you through Niagara Falls which is always a great time. It also takes you right near smaller parks that might be worth a stop like Martin's Fantasy Island and Darien Lake (former home of the infamous, world-famous Cuda Falls I'm told).

And once again ride the Beast at night. It's one of the most famous coasters in the world and night rides on it are legendary.

And I can't stress this enough but add Knoebels and axe Dorney.

Edited by coasterbill

^^^ Oh no now 'C__a F___s is on this thread too!

yes i'm taking over the whole board - probably best if you have a day off...

I think he is referring to the former slide complex that shall not be named at Darien Lake. Not you

going paranoid...

right - apparently my posts have been deemed as spam by the regular users (yes i admit they kinda look the part).

i posted in the park specific threads as they get max exposure and they are in topic anyway -i guess you veterans would have seen these many times over and perhaps sick of it all. if it was me, i'd move on rather than troll and sabotage but hey everyone is different. i'll continue in the thread for my road trip seeking advice, i hope you are equally forthcoming with actual advice as roll-eyes i have been getting.

thanks to those who responded with genuine advice and my apology to those who were upset with my spam.

have a good day all.

When are you going to have your North American trip? That way I will know when to read up on your post's to see how you like them.

When are you going to have your North American trip? That way I will know when to read up on your post's to see how you like them.

June.

Looks like they removed the Goldstriker game in rivertown with a coke refill station. I like the drinking options this year though!

We have slide pieces being installed! The bottoms for the trap door slides have been placed! Couldnt grab any pics because it was like a monsoon yesterday here in Ohio.

File_000.thumb.png.cacc3ba55868366ff671b6475ae1dc72.png

photo creds to the park

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question....

In years past, the park used to open for a preview day for passholders the day before opening day. I am trying to find this on the parks website, but have had no luck. Does anybody know if they are having a preview day this year?

Quick question....

In years past, the park used to open for a preview day for passholders the day before opening day. I am trying to find this on the parks website, but have had no luck. Does anybody know if they are having a preview day this year?

Season Pass Preview Night is the evening before opening day.