TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

Thanks for the video! That Zero G Roll looks faster than I expected. I think Banshee goes much faster on the rider camera video.

I also noticed that (probably due to all the riders). And it was still dark (which means colder)!

Thanks to everyone for the early reviews and photos. Thank you, Robb, for posting the POV and your on-ride review. I think it's been awhile since I've seen Robb give a big thumbs up for a B&M.

Don't know how I'll make it through the rest of the day as now I'm super pumped to ride Banshee.

Just got back from media day and was really pleasantly surprised with Banshee! It's smooth, comfortable, and just really really fun! Being in a rush to get out of my house this morning I forgot to take my good camera to get pictures, but it looks terrific! Themeing looks great, a little too much on the fog by the Banshee sign but who cares, it looks great! Kings Island has got a real winner with Banshee!