TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

WOW, why would you snitch? Its not even a big deal that effects that person... LOLz

I can't really even read your post. But they snitched because it is a big deal, employes where told not to video or photograph the ride and put them online, he clearly didn't follow those rules. He will more than likely be fired for doing so.

WOW, why would you snitch? Its not even a big deal that affects that person... LOLz

It is a "big deal" if an employee can't be trusted to follow such a simple guideline. Too many people think that just because their phone takes videos that it's a license to use it whenever they please.

It makes you wonder what other directives this employee is ignoring.

Edited by cfc

not sur eif you thought I was referring to you as a snitch, I wasnt, I was referring to the person on twitter (if that person isnt you).. It just seems like a minor issue that only a small group of people will only view anyway.. It isnt like it will go viral and millions will view it to upstage whatever officially released this weekend..

not sur eif you thought I was referring to you as a snitch, I wasnt, I was referring to the person on twitter (if that person isnt you).. It just seems like a minor issue that only a small group of people will only view anyway.. It isnt like it will go viral and millions will view it to upstage whatever officially released this weekend..

Actually, no one thought you were calling them a snitch. Thousands of people will view it, if not millions. They aren't a snitch on Twitter, they did a good thing.

Because they took a video on a roller coaster with their phone it leads you to suggest they are committing serious crimes at the park? Wow, amazing.. It was probably some kid and all kids must be criminals?

No, not kids, 17 and older. Only employees of the park were allowed to ride yesterday.

People are really starting to suck the fun out of following the development of this coaster by being so critical of B&M. There's a fine line between healthy conversation and an over abundance of negative criticism on a coaster that none of us have ridden, yet.

If this B&M doesn't have enough forces for KI fans, SFSTL fans will gladly trade you our used boomerang and our aqua twist for Banshee.

Fun coaster will be fun, even if it doesn't suck your eyes into the back of your skull. Quit being coaster snobs. It's pretty lame.

I totally agree with this. I feel like some people take roller coasters WAY too seriously. We are supposed to have fun on them, but for some reason, every coaster has to be better and more forceful than the other. Even though an Arrow Corkscrew coaster isn't as good as a B&M Invert, I can still have fun on the Arrow Corkscrew as long as it's fun. My home park, Valleyfair, doesn't exactly have the world's best roller coaster collection, but I still have lots of fun everytime I go. In my opinion, when the GP gets off a ride, they think "Boy, that was fun!", while some enthusiats think stuff like "The airtime was weaker than normal, and the MCBR trimmed us too much". While I can be critical of roller coasters at times, I don't let that keep me from having fun.

I think enthusiasts complain about these things because they know the coaster can be better than it is. It's not like enthusiasts stopped having fun, they are hoping for more fun. (This statement is only valid for those who are not boring or ultra serious.)

Action Zone looks so cluttered to me. IMO. I wonder why they picked a orange and white tent cover?

It probably won't look quite so cluttered on the ground. Also I doubt we'll notice that as much when there's an enormous purple and blue coaster beckoning us.

Action Zone looks so cluttered to me. IMO. I wonder why they picked a orange and white tent cover?

It probably won't look quite so cluttered on the ground. Also I doubt we'll notice that as much when there's an enormous purple and blue coaster beckoning us.

I guess, I should also remember that there are a bunch of trucks, and such laying on the ground that won't be there when the park opens. And where is the photo booth?

Just a note - ALL Illegal POVs and screen grabs have been removed. You guys should know better.... Please be patient and wait for the official POV. Not some crappy, vertically shot garbage by some employee who hopefully will now get fired over it.

Hey, it's the Magic Mountain of POV leaks - Better than nothing!

Just a note - ALL Illegal POVs and screen grabs have been removed. You guys should know better.... Please be patient and wait for the official POV. Not some crappy, vertically shot garbage by some employee who hopefully will now get fired over it.

Hey, it's the Magic Mountain of POV leaks - Better than nothing!

Of course, it's also against company/park policy to hold any loose item during a ride, so that, and the violation of policy/code/ethics should end that employee's time at KI. Who wants to see his poorly-made, junk POV anyway? His inability to be trusted and the reason he was fired should be a great addition to his resume.

I guess, I should also remember that there are a bunch of trucks, and such laying on the ground that won't be there when the park opens. And where is the photo booth?

Under the station, I believe.

OH No! That kids future is screwed! Fired from a seasonal job at an amusement park! Jk

I'm sure McDonald's is hiring.

Will you please let this go? We have no idea what has happened to the person who posted the video, anyway. It's all in the hands of the park.