TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

Looks like we'll have to hold off on Banshee pictures for awhile. Kings Island GM is at ValleyFair, I would think some pictures from there will be popping up soon.

Do you know why the Kings Island's GM is at Valleyfair?

Looking forward to Thursday... I am curious if it will be more/less busy than CP's media day was. Not like it matters, but I wonder if location will draw more/less, or if Cedar Point will naturally draw a bigger crowd. Back at Diamondbacks media day, it was DEAD. But it was also closed to enthusiasts and all that as well... It was nice never having to get off the ride though.

Looks like we'll have to hold off on Banshee pictures for awhile. Kings Island GM is at ValleyFair, I would think some pictures from there will be popping up soon.

Do you know why the Kings Island's GM is at Valleyfair?

Just checking up I guess. Kings Island is his main park to stay, but most GMs, PRs, and such visit other Cedar Fair parks time to time.

We all know it's freaking massive, but is it any good?

After the disaster that OzIris turned out to be? I wouldn't hold my breath.

I wouldn't call Oz'Iris a disaster. Was it apparently a big let-down? Yeah. But, it's not like everyone and their grandma blatantly refuses to ride it. It's better than Goudurix, right?