TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

The photo booth doesn't look that interesting-hope they aren't done with it. Maybe some paintings of a banshee and a full moon...

I am quite fond of the construction-related theming items they have though. And no TV monitors or computers for employees to select and print the photo, it gives a much more modern and streamlined look. I hope they don't touch a thing.

I think you're missing the point. I was talking about the blue wall in the background, which looks like it is already finished.

Edited by glouthan

Kings Island to offer All Day Dining in 2014!!

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/ticket-category/Meal-Deals

$29.99

"With the All Day Dining Plan, you'll never go hungry, but you'll save a bundle. Enjoy an entree and a side every time you choose to stop in at one of the participating restaurants inside the park. Best of all, there's only a 90-minute wait time between meals. Stay fueled for the fun with the All Day Dining Plan."

On Sunday, June 8th, Kings Island will once again be taking part in the Coasting for Kids charity event benefiting Give Kids The World. Event details are below. TPR is also supporting this great cause and will have a team of riders participating! Want to join in on the fun? To learn more, head on over to our Coasting for Kids 2014 thread!

Registration time: 8:00 a.m. front gate plaza (All participants must arrive and be checked in by 8:45 a.m. to participate prior to 10:00 a.m.)

Event time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.

Marathon taking place on: Diamondback, Red Racer and Banshee

Meal: 12:00 p.m. in International Restaurant

Awards ceremony time and location: 11 p.m. at Banshee entrance plaza

Additional itinerary details: Group photo at 8:55 a.m. at Diamondback entrance

Regular park operating hours: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.

Prizes: 1st place - Four (4) park admission tickets ($230) and Beast tour

2nd place - Two (2) park admission tickets ($115) and Beast tour

3rd place - Give Kids The World gift basket

Idk about everyone else, but the photo booth looks really cool to me. I doubt they will hire someone to paint banshee on the wall Maybe real or rendering photos of Banshee. But that's about it. I can't wait to see the finished product.

It's okay, but it's going to have a tough time competing with Wild Eagle and Rip Ride Rockit in the 2014 Mitch Hawker Photo Booth Poll.

Idk about everyone else, but the photo booth looks really cool to me. I doubt they will hire someone to paint banshee on the wall Maybe real or rendering photos of Banshee. But that's about it. I can't wait to see the finished product.

I think that pictures would be just as cool. What I said before was more of a suggestion to improve the photo booth, and not a complaint.

Great decision! It has been getting bad over there for years. No real direction creatively. We've jokingly referred to it as the "No Action Zone" for a while now. Love the whole Bat refurb. Can you imagine how all of this is going to change the Haunt for the better?

R.I.P. FLIGHT DECK...THANK GOD!!