TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

Isn't testing supposed to begin this month?

I would say it will begin soon.

Location training for the Ride Department begins on April 5th. So one would think that the coaster has to be ready and certified by then.

I'm assuming that they'll replace the animation with a real photo that looks like that, and won't just keep it an animation?

In order to do that they'd need to shoot a full train on media day and have the design team put that into the design, then print the maps, ship them and distribute them throughout the park in less than 24 hours (or switch them out mid-season which isn't really necessary). I'd think these will be in use as is all year, and they look fine as-is. Sure a real image might be better but it's not really practical.

The photo booth doesn't look that interesting-hope they aren't done with it. Maybe some paintings of a banshee and a full moon...

I am quite fond of the construction-related theming items they have though. And no TV monitors or computers for employees to select and print the photo, it gives a much more modern and streamlined look. I hope they don't touch a thing.

The photo booth doesn't look that interesting-hope they aren't done with it. Maybe some paintings of a banshee and a full moon...

I am quite fond of the construction-related theming items they have though. And no TV monitors or computers for employees to select and print the photo, it gives a much more modern and streamlined look. I hope they don't touch a thing.