TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

I've never had any head banging issues on any B&M Inverts.

I love these new restraints! One thing I hate about the old trains is that you usually end up touching the person next to you since you're so close. There are many times I don't want any part of my body touching the person beside. me. These new trains look like you can isolate yourself from rubbing against others... so my issue with the older trains is body rubbing, not head banging.

Truth. Rubbing is definitely more of a problem than banging. JK... but seriously...

I'm not a fan of the colour scheme of the train. The yellow doesn't suit the coaster from my opinion as I can't see any reason for it being in the coaster. They should have used a beige colour and dark blue for the trains to keep close to the logo of the ride. However, I might take back what I said when I see it testing with everything completed, as I may be mistakened.

I'm not a fan of the colour scheme of the train. The yellow doesn't suit the coaster from my opinion as I can't see any reason for it being in the coaster. They should have used a beige colour and dark blue for the trains to keep close to the logo of the ride. However, I might take back what I said when I see it testing with everything completed, as I may be mistakened.

I actually disagree. Its a good accent color against the other dark colors that is also in the logo. The Banshee in the logo has eyes that are glowing a bright yellow. There is also an orangeish-yellow in the lettering of the logo.

I must say that seeing a picture of only the trains, and then seeing a picture of only the track and supports gives an initial impression of a mismatch. Let's wait and see the coaster in person when it's trains are completely assembled to judge whether or not Banshee is visually appealing. I'm always a fan of having a "highlight" in the color schemes of rides and roller coasters as it gives them a nice pop and the appearance of speed.

Also, I wouldn't hold my breath on a test run very soon. Maybe if we can get some mild days up in the 40s in the next few weeks or so, like they are calling for, will we finally see some testing. Besides the weather, there is a whole mess of electrical systems and ride system that needs to be finished before we can think of moving trains. They have lots of time, no need to worry about missing deadlines yet.

I actually disagree. Its a good accent color against the other dark colors that is also in the logo. The Banshee in the logo has eyes that are glowing a bright yellow. There is also an orangeish-yellow in the lettering of the logo.

Agreed! Imagine how awesome the yellow is going to look when the train is going through the track