TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

I'll give this about a 1% shot of being as good as Katun, Montu, etc. Still, it beats the heck out of SOB.

I like Montu and all, but the second half basically sucks... This looks much stronger to me, personally.

I actually like Silver Bullet better than Montu, so what do I know...

I'll give this about a 1% shot of being as good as Katun, Montu, etc. Still, it beats the heck out of SOB.

The most negative TPR member. Nothing in Ohio is ever good enough for the Gizmo!

Edited by FaithPlus1

So I finally watched the actual onride POV rendering. Granted this is only a rendering and the real thing could behave much different (much like how I didn't expect that much out of Gold Striker which actually left me surprised), the first few elements appear to feel 'floaty' up to where we hit the batwing-ish element. Batwing and upward turn (reminiscent of the upward spiral on CGA's Flight Deck) appear to pack some good continuous forces. Actually, on CGA's FD, that's the one part that causes me to gray out. The final quick helix looks to pack a bit of forces, though rather quick due to it's smaller size.

All in all, this looks like it could be awesome!

The brake run looks long enough to handle three trains, though one of the renderings shows a train at the top of the lift, presumably one in the station, but no train on the brake run. Hmm...

Edited by asimowalk