TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

I really couldn't be any more excited right now.

The inverted coaster is one of my favorite coaster types, and it's been way too long since one has been built in the US. This layout looks really unique and the ride looks absolutely massive (did anyone catch the height of the ride)?

I always thought that inverts maintained their B&M smoothness longer than all of their other coasters, so this ride should be completely awesome for decades. I'm absolutely making a trip to Kings Island this year and I'm thrilled to see the invert come back to the US!

Edited by coasterbill

Not sure about the new restraints. Most B&M coasters are so smooth that I never have problems with their standard OTSR's, but the vest restraints can be a bit uncomfortable when they tighten.

But anyway, wow! That layout looks awesome! Also not too sure about the inline twist but who cares - the first drop and the batwing look great!

From the official page:

" The first female-inspired thrill ride at a Cedar Fair Entertainment amusement park,..."

Aaaaand complaints in 3...2...

I wonder if one-week a month, Banshee will run slower and produce a rougher ride? C'mon, someone had to say it

^^This!

I must admit- after watching the videos it looks like it's going to be awesome!!! Nice choice by CF and KI! The color scheme and station look great, the vertical loop through the lift hill is awesome, and it just looks to be a fun coaster. Can't wait to check it out!

Anyone get the height?

Didn't get the height, but they mentioned the total elevation change is 208 feet since it goes down into the valley. Probably about 170-180 foot lift.

I'm so damn excited. It's a beautiful looking ride, and I hope it rides half as good as it looks