TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

Already, the announcement is only a DAY AWAY! I cant wait to see this thread change from "Oh I wonder what it's going to be" To "OH MY GOD I LOVE THE _____!" If only they were going to stream it live, I would watch it... oh well. hopefully some one with a good HQ camera will be there to record the unveiling of the new coaster. I'm hoping that they blow us away with something we would have never seen coming...

Maybe it could be the tallest, fastest, most-inverting, launched inverted coaster?

Assuming you were including the impulse coasters, it would have to be over 215 feet, have at least 5 inversions, and be faster than 70 mph.

Montu has 7 inversions, so if this is the most inverting inverted coaster, it needs to have 8 or more inversions.

Maybe it could be the tallest, fastest, most-inverting, launched inverted coaster?

Assuming you were including the impulse coasters, it would have to be over 215 feet, have at least 5 inversions, and be faster than 70 mph.

Montu has 7 inversions, so if this is the most inverting inverted coaster, it needs to have 8 or more inversions.

Most Inverting LAUNCHED coaster. I was replying to Woodie Warriors post.

"The largest coaster ever built on the former Son Of Beast site!"

"The biggest coaster ever built in a foliage-free dirt field."

"The most hype ever generated for yet another mediocre B&M."

(Sorry, I had to. I'm sure whatever it is.. it will look like a lot of fun.)

I am very excited about this coaster. I really hope the end product lives up to the buzz that has been scared up online. I wish I could be at the announcement tomorrow night, but I can't be. Thank god for smartphones, cause I'm gonna be on it constantly to see what this ride is going to be like.

Most Inverting LAUNCHED coaster. I was replying to Woodie Warriors post.

I really hope it's launched. That would also make sense considering the comment B&M made about fulfilling the requests of a park even if that means a launched coaster. A launched B&M would be terrific even if the rest of the ride is just another mediocre B&M invert.

I'm placing bets now for it being a wing-rider named the Bat.

I just think that's what it looks like from the plans, and that logo looks like it took some time to make. I used to work as a web developer, and I created sites with dummy content like that all the time before the client sent us the final copy/images to use.

That's just my bet - I'll be checking in tomorrow to see if I have finally guessed an announcement right. I'm like 0/4 at this point.

B&M and Launch are two words that don't go in the same sentence.

The Incredible Hulk is a B&M Sit-Down Coaster that features a launch and 7 inversions

I'm placing bets now for it being a wing-rider named the Bat.

I just think that's what it looks like from the plans, and that logo looks like it took some time to make. I used to work as a web developer, and I created sites with dummy content like that all the time before the client sent us the final copy/images to use.

That's just my bet - I'll be checking in tomorrow to see if I have finally guessed an announcement right. I'm like 0/4 at this point.

I do some web design work as well and I 100% agree, but I just have a feeling about this one. Apparently, the logos and stuff from Flight Deck are starting to disappear. Maybe that will become The Bat and Banshee will be next door?

Studying the blueprints, it's got to be an invert. Only the leaked site or the blueprints can be right (or neither?). I'll go with blueprints. So I'm saying Invert. For the most part, I'm going that route because I hope Cedar Fair IT wouldn't end up making the same mistake two years in a row.