TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

I really want this to NOT be a wing rider. Although I wont lie The Bat would be a great theme for it! I'm still holding out for a inverted coaster. That said I'm so confused! King's Island, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Maybe they will surprise us completely and it will be a giga after all! Right I wish.

I'm calling this one as false (but I'm probably wrong). Doesn't Cedar Fair usually create separate websites for their big new rides? I remember that happening with Hydra, Maverick and Leviathan, but I'm not sure about any of the others.

I'm in doubt of that page being real. Anyone can take a screenshot of a page and simply edit it. Besides, why would they use a pic of Gatekeeper's layout?

I too saw the pages, you got there from the front page when you clicked on the "More Info" tab about the ride. It looked like a page under construction with that picture of gatekeeper as a placeholder for the real drawing along with the funny Latin text (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum)

I'm still saying Banshee. They sent silver combs to the Enquirer to run a story. The Bat stuff is diversion. Anyone can mock up a website like that. They do not want a new coaster associated with one that had an uptime of 12% over three seasons. Yeah, the Bat is a legend but you don't want to ruin what it created in mystery. It's going to be Banshee. Invert with 7 inversions.

The images and description may be fake for all we know but I seriously doubt they'd bother whipping up a logo that looks that legit just to toy with people. The picture of Gatekeeper and description would take like 5 minutes to create, but somebody spent some serious time on that "Bat" logo.

The images and description may be fake for all we know but I seriously doubt they'd bother whipping up a logo that looks that legit just to toy with people. The picture of Gatekeeper and description would take like 5 minutes to create, but somebody spent some serious time on that "Bat" logo.

If it's a diversion, the logo was probably made for cheap because I doubt they went through with filing for trademarks and all that jazz.

Hell, for all we know they could have made an intern or other employee with a graphic design background make it for free.

I'm pretty sure that it's been proven that the website with the ride details was a phony so I don't understand why people are still talking about it.

It was't a phony, it was really there. A lot of people just believe it was a diversion/

It doesn't take long to make a page like that. If it's not a fake, then it's a diversion, and either way it doesn't reveal anything about the ride.