TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

Surprising that we're only looking at what looks like six inversions, and no MCBR so it'll be pretty quick. Wonder if it'll take the longest drop record from Alpengeist, maybe?

I'm seeing at least six, with the possibility of 8. Montu has 7 so if they're going for that record, they'll need 8!

I don't see the ride being 250ft tall, but 200 feet could be more believable. Alpengeist is 195 ft and I can't imagine an invert much taller than that. Alpengeist has so much speed at the beginning of the ride that it doesn't feel like most inverts until after the MCBR. Just look how crazy tall the drop is!

1280gtotg9g0q0g25c006k.thumb.jpg.cd69c34ec223a312329880ea5a2e48ae.jpg

Surprising that we're only looking at what looks like six inversions, and no MCBR so it'll be pretty quick. Wonder if it'll take the longest drop record from Alpengeist, maybe?

I'm seeing at least six, with the possibility of 8. Montu has 7 so if they're going for that record, they'll need 8!

I'm thinking a Great Bear-esque pre-drop to line up with the valley, big drop, Ice Dragon-esque overbank, loop, batwing(-ish), 0-G, loop, immelmann, turn into brakes.

I'm thinking a Great Bear-esque pre-drop to line up with the valley, big drop, Ice Dragon-esque overbank, loop, batwing(-ish), 0-G, loop, immelmann, turn into brakes.

I think you are looking at the layout backwards. Though, I could be wrong.

I think you are looking at the layout backwards. Though, I could be wrong.

Yeah, for some reason I was. Oops, how embarrassing!

In that case, dive loop, loop, 0-G, batwing, loop, helix, hopefully another roll, and a finale that looks like Talon's (helix and small dip). So maybe 7, though I'd love so see a corkscrew out of the helix, as that would break the American inversion record!

So maybe 7, though I'd love so see a corkscrew out of the helix, as that would break the American inversion record!

I was thinking the same. A long, drawn out corkscrew would be a great ending to the ride.

If you look really close at the video, just after or part of the drop, the track twists before it gets to the first inversion, almost like it's going into that inversion upside down or something. Although it could just be a large amount of banking coming out of the drop.