TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Uncle Freds Fun Park (Season 5 Off season report)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replies:

doublex98: Thanks and you dont have wait anymore!

kraken613: Thanks

Steffen_DK: Was exactly what my Cousin was thinking when he added the ride (which I will show you several photos of in a second). This new ride will provide thrills but on a family freindly level.

Season 3 Opening Day Trip Report:

Season three already, I can't believe how fast the time has gone past, it wasn't that long ago this budding family park was a farm lol. Anyway we arrived to massive crowds entering the park. the word about the new ride must have got around quick. Heres a photo to prove just how busy it was at opening.

This photo shows the new Ice Cream building and a ATM which will probaly see some use this season.

Then from something my Cousin wants to see used a lot to something that we dont really want to see used that much. A first aid building.

Moving on this photo shows some of the rides form the first season. Still with that fair look to them but hey there still fun. As I said in the last update the Spiral Slide has been removed and is the first ride to be removed in the park history. Not that its that big a loss as we still have the Racing Slides.

This shot shows that after 3 seasons Ladybird still thrills the crowds and the lines were actually spilling out onto the path for parts of the day. Oh and whats that in the background? (OOC: Yer the colouring on the new ride is a bit off and its changed in the next photo. Just pretend its a brown wall not red lol).

More on that in a minute though as firstly heres a photo showing the additions last season still as popular as ever.

The ostriches are still going strong with a lot of them around.

Now we get to the new area firstly showing the new game stalls. These were really busy throughout the day with the prizes ranging form candyfloss up to soft toys and ride tickets. A great addition.

Finally the new ride. Rocky Falls is a custom design Intamin Flume ride and features the highest drop and the most thrills in the park. It also helps to break away from the temporary look of most of the rest of the park. More on this ride next update including a backstage tour. I'm evil I know!

Well thats all for now. Comments are welcome as always and well done to the people who guessed the new ride correctly. Join me next time for some exclusive shots of the new ride area.

Till next time

Jeremy Pelen

(OOC: There ya go hope you all enjoyed. The next update will focus mainly on the Flume so make sure you dont miss it.

Cheers

89James89)

Looks really good, and that new log flume's theming seems to fit the park very well..

BUT that area around the little coaster thing just looks way too bare. I know this park is supposed to be looking "farmish", but I've never seen a field so empty. I'm sitting here and thinking about planting hedges in rows.

Replies:

doublex98: Thanks and you don't need to wait anymore.

Steffen_DK: Thanks (OOC: Yere I see waht you mean I'll add soemthing to represent crops next season).

Season 3 Rocky Falls Speacil.

Well I'm back with the exclusive shots of Rocky Falls the park new flume ride. This is the view from the station.

You leave the station and turn into a little hill before dropping underneath the main lift hill. This area makes it seem like your in a whole different area and not actually in the park at all which is really cool.

Then you get to the main lift hill. This is a shot form the top and the highest point of any ride in the park so far.

This is the bottom of the drop before returning to the station.

Well that ride was really fun and by far the best in the park so far. My Cousin then treated me to a litte backstage tour where I got a photo of the water pump station.

Finally for now I have this park map that looks pretty cool and will stop you from getting lost.

Well thats all for now thenext update will be a end of season one as usual.

Till next time

Jeremy Pelen

(OOC: There ya go I didn't reveal all the flume as I wanted to save you all some stuff for the season 5 download.

Cheers

89James89)

Replies:

doublex98: Thanks and lets hope I can keep it up.

End of Season 3 report:

Well its the end of season 3 here at Uncle Freds Fun Park and rather importantly the busiest season yet for the park. Rocky Falls it appears has really added to the park and has meant a high increase in profit which is just what the aprk needs. My Cousin has stated that season 4 will be rather mundane without much going on but is also happy to say that all the rides are working well unlike last season when the slide had to be removed. This of course means that money can be saved rather than spent on repairing or restoring the rides already here and I look forward to the park improving.

Till next time

Jeremy Pelen

(OOC: Not much much this tiem and no overview as I included the map last update.

Cheers

89James89)

• 3 weeks later...

(OOC: Well I know I havnet updated this park for a while but after visitng Port Aventura on holiday I had the urge to work on a park. Originally this was going to be a urge to create a new partk but having looked through my old save games I came acoss this one and decided to continue with it so here ya go another update for you all.)

Season 3 Off Season report:

Well our off season visit to our Cousin this time showed that he was being serious when he said no big additions this year as most of the park looks untouched. Ther is however a bit of construction going on over by Rocky Falls so I made my way over to it to get some photos for you all.

Firstly you can see that a new toilet building has been built. This was to replace the one that the new addition taken the sapce of.

The other two photos I got show a construction site that obviously means something new is coming to the park next year.

Well anyway thats all I got for you so I'll see you all next season.

Till next time

Jeremy Pelen

(OOC: Yer so not much but it shows I'm still working on this park at least.

Cheers

89James89)

Great park dude! If there wasn't any cs done, how did you add the ostriches and parking lot by the entrance to the park, and having scenery on both sides? You must have elements from Wild!, because I don't have any elements from that, only Soaked!.

It's cool how you designed it like a small farm, with animals and houses, and having the amusement park incorporated in with the scenery, it's looking good, because most parks like Knotts Berry Farm started out this way, so keep up the expanding progress, and I can't wait to see more.

Later

Tim

Replies:

Steffen_DK: Not quite lol.

KPWoCKAxX:

First reply: Thanks and maybe lol.

Second Reply: Yer they look like that where I'm from as well.

Team Thriller: Thanks and its not to hard I use GIMP (go free photoshop)

CloneCaptian38: Thanks and yes I'm using Wild and Soaked and your expansion explanation is eactly what I'm going for as well.

Kalepi_Konei: Thanks and that would be a small Aquatrax the space was only 4x7.

Season 4 first visit update:

Well Jeremy here to let you see my season 4 first visit. Unfourtunately we (me and my brother) weren't there for the opening day as we were in Spain on holiday but we visited it today. Anyway heres the view when we first got into the park looks like someone is enjoying the trampolines.

Deciding we were hugnry we went and got a burger to eat for dinner and I took this random shot of the lake as I dont think I've photographed it before.

Then we decidede to go visit the season 2 attractions as they dont seem to get to muich attention so far is this blog. We went on the slides quite a few times (as being family members we get free rides!) and I won mostly of course. Anyway heres a photo of the area.

Well we then visited the animals where it seems they are awaiting pick up as the enclosures are rather crowded.

Well we made our way to the ride area to finally ride some of the rides. Firstly we rode the oldest rides which were actually still pretty fun espically bashing my brother on the bumper cars.

We then moved onto the Ladybird which despite being 4 seasons old is still as popualr as ever.

Then we went to the new attraction, The Cage. This roundup ride was picked up form a local fair for a pretty cheap price and seems to be a good buy as the park mechanics have assured that its safe and not at all showing signs of wear and tear which is really good as I love this ride and it adds some thrills to the park.

Finally we finish this update witha few shots of Rocky Falls the parks best ride. Firstly a shot of the queue line.

And a shot of a boat going over the finale drop form the ride maintenance area.

Well thats all for today. Ill be visiting later in the seasona nd wil remember to get you all a map then as I forgot this time. Hope you like the new addition as much as I do and see you all next time.

Till next time

Jeremey Plen

(OOC: Hope you liked this update. Next one will have a map for this season.

Cheers

89James89)

Replies:

cinciDAWGS12: Thanks and a wooden coaster you say hmmm.

KPWoCkAxX: Yer I love the round up raides we have one at the fair here where I live every year. In fact I'll probaly be on one tonight as its Carnival night and the fair is in town anyway. Alcohol and fairground rides. This should be fun.

Kalepi_Konei: Dont worry I've called the mem in white caots I swear there comign to take you to a park full of aquatrax honest..

Season 4 Mid Season Update.

Right I'm back from the park today with really excitingb and puzzling news. I could let you now what the news is now but first I'll get the photos that I took out of the way.

We arrived quite late and it wasn't soon till it started to get dark so I took the time to get some night time shots which I haven't done in a while for you all starting with the oldest rides in the park. This place really does look nice at night.

The racing slides also looks really nice at night heres a pov photo.

This is the newest additions to the park in one night filled shot looking really cool if you ask me.

And finally I took this one while leaving the park. Look at all the guests!

Now anyway onto the news. While wandering around the park I noticed the path next to the horses that usually leads to a field was all fenced off. Now I asked my Cousin about it and he told me it was a secret and that he couldnt tell me about it so it must be something speacil. He didn't however say that I couldnt take a look my own way so I climbed the wooden fence for the horses and leaned over the fences to see this.

Wonder whats going on. It looks fun though. Anyway heres a season 4 map which defenitely shows the above observations.

Well till next time.

Jeremy Pelen.

(OOC: There you go now theres something else for you all to speculate over.

Cheers

89James89)

Replies:

SFJunkie2010: Thanks and you dont have to wait much longer now.

KPWoCkAxX: Thanks and I'm from Devon in England.

doublex98: Thanks.

Season 4 update: Brilliant News

Well I can now say I'm really looking forward to next season. This morning I recieved a e-mail form my Cousin contianing some very exciting information and cool pictures.

This information is regarding the construction sight you may remember from the last update. Well I can now officially announce that a new Wooden coaster is coming to Uncle Freds Fun Park.

'From the proposed public announcment for the ride'

Timber Terror is set to become the tallest ride in the park. Designed by the same people as Rocky Falls, Intamin AG this new ride which is based around a compact and less expensive version of thier Elf coaster at Hirakata park in Japan will be the parks single biggest investment to date but will surely be worth it.

I also recieved these two concpet art pictures and this construction site photo in the e-mail.

And the construction site photo.

Now for some more good news. I have recieved 5 tickets forthe preview day for Timber Terror in season 5. Now Iwill be keeping 2 of these for my brother and myself which means 3 are left up for grabs. As this blog is posted on 3 different sites then it measn 1 person from each site will be able to attend this preview day and be the first to ride the new Timber Terror ride as well as the rest of the parks rides.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of gettign this ticket is be willing to do a trip report and post it here. To help me choose pplease post here if your interested and the ticket will be given based on several things such as input into the blog so far, wether I reckon you will do the trip report etc.

So get posting your request now I'll be taking them up until this tiem tommorrow where the decision will be made and a pm will be sent.

Till next time.

Jeremy Pelen

(OOC: There ya go hope you like the looks of this. Regarding the tickets please oinly ask if your genuinly up for doing a trip report and if after you've recieved the download link for any reason you can't do it let me know as soon as possible. (alternatively if you'd rather I e-amiled you the file pm me your e-mail address and I'll do it that way). Also as this is a no cs park anyone with BOTH WILD AND SOAKED EXPANSION PACKS will be able to run the park to full effect.

For everyone who dosent make it dont worry to much the park is going up for download next season after the preview day anyway I just wont be needing the trip reports.

Cheers

89James89)

That is easily the best wooden coaster I've seen on RCT3. It is so real.

Your park doesn't need custom scenery to be the best. It is naturally amazing and realistic.

Anyone can build a park with custom scenery, but it takes really good talent to make a 'good' park without custom scenery.

Great work.

P.S. And I would do the trip report, but for some reason, Windows Vista isn't download friendly. Plus the pictures would be way to large on this computer.

--James