TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR "East Coast/Behemoth Trip" Update

Thanks Erik, you have no idea...

Seriously, I want to cry every time I remind myself that I won't get to go next year...unless I hit the lottery, or attract a rich girl.

Okay, maybe not literally cry...maybe just sit and pout for a few minutes...

I just read this again and thought..."wow, what a >feline

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone!

East Coast Trip Updates are finally here!!!

I've posted our first three parks -

Sesame Place - Including a BRAND NEW TPR VIDEO!!!

Coney Island including a Cyclone POV!

Six Flags New England with LOTS of Superman and a Tyler Video!

Click the links above to see the full updates!

More to come very soon!

Enjoy!

--Robb

Great update Robb! Looks like an awesome time. I'm really bummed that I wasn't able to go but am looking forward to the West Coast trip! One thing I noticed in this update was that the audio didn't seem to work for Ty(ler)'s segment. It worked for Sesame Place but not that one. Wasn't sure if it was my computer or not? Regardless, great update and I am looking forward to see more!

-Robby

Great Report! I really wanted to go on this trip, but the timing didn't work out. As always, Robb is doing a wonderful job with the reports and videos. His videos make all mine look like a kids crayon drawing. Can't wait to see more. I'll just have to remember not to sleep on any of the busses during my upcoming TPR trip!

I will be doing the TR's and I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten around to it yet, I've just got so many things going on right now in my personal life that I haven't got much time.

My "day job" has really gotten busy and my day recently has consited of -

8am - Wake up

9am - 7pm - My "Day Job"

7:30pm - 1am - TPR "Stuff"

1am - 2am - Go to bed

And lately the "TPR Stuff" has been mastering two DVDs, working on 2009 trips, daily updates, TPR TV development, and most importantly, packing up and shipping DVD orders.

I honestly don't get very many breaks for myself. It's either work stuff or TPR stuff almost 24/7.

The trip updates take a LOT of time. Anyone who has ever done a trip report knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I've just been very busy....sorry! And I know "Sorry" just isn't a good enough excuse, there just aren't enough hours in the day. I mean, we just released the DVD from our Japan 2007 trip...and trust me, if it could have been released any sooner, it would have!

--Robb "They will be coming, I swear!!!" Alvey

I really enjoy your trip reports, no matter how long it takes, and you don't have to say sorry for any thing. I'm just glad you still have the time in your busy schedule to do these reports.

I don't know how you do it Robb, all the time and effort you put into this web site is incredible.

Thank you Robb and Ellissa for creating this web site.

^ I also think that was taken when we passed back through Philly on the way to Allentown. That angle of downtown looks like it is from the New Jersey side.

Love seeing these updates! Wish we could do another trip this year, but having the first "TPR trip Baby" has gotten us tied up this summer.

These updates may motivate to actually finish my TR.

^ I also think that was taken when we passed back through Philly on the way to Allentown. That angle of downtown looks like it is from the New Jersey side.

I think what I said came out wrong. I mean it's just a photo representing the fact that we are leaving Philly and the next update is from NYC.

^ That's exactly right. You have to remeber that in the updates I do try to "tell a story" and that sometimes I'll have to use photos that don't *always* match up, but help move the story along.

--Robb

I think the caption and the photo didn't quite make sense. If it had said, "Farewell Philadelphia! Next stop- NYC and Coney Island!" then the photo would have made sense. It's just that the caption led me to believe that the picture of the city was NYC...

I think the caption and the photo didn't quite make sense. If it had said, "Farewell Philadelphia! Next stop- NYC and Coney Island!" then the photo would have made sense. It's just that the caption led me to believe that the picture of the city was NYC...

I have changed the caption to exactly what you said. Please let me know if there are any other captions you would like changed. Just give me what the caption should be and I'll replace it.

Sorry that one caption caused so much confusion.

After many hours and hours of work I put into those updates and the videos, I *really* didn't think it would be that big of a deal nor would it break the story of the update.

As I can see, I was wrong.

In the future, I do apologize if it takes even LONGER to put up the updates as I see I now have to focus test them with a random selection people first to make sure there are no captions that are confusing or misleading and then I can have the updates go live.

--Robb "Just trying to make TPR a better place for everyone!" Alvey