TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR "East Coast/Behemoth Trip" Update

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they were Muslim. But the funny thing is you could see their ankles and I thought that was supposed to be a big modesty issue. I'm probably wrongly informed, being from the New River Valley and all--but it did elicit cries of, "Dirty ninja whores!" Under our breath, of course.

Can someone explain to me what is that sitting 3/4 of the way back?

I saw plenty of that on the Europe trip. Welcome to the Melting Pot we call America! Those things must be pinned down because those girls were on looping coasters and they didn't come off!

I'm sure those girls were burning up in the hot weather! But I saw a few girls getting on the water rides in the europe parks. Wet burqas contest anyone?

Terry

The most fascinating thing for me was watching the women in burqas drive the "funny cars" at Martin's. It was kind of a poignant sight since they're not allowed to actually DRIVE in their culture.

Amusement parks: bringing the world together!

Did anyone tease them? You know by saying "I saw your nose pop out on the coaster. It was hot!"

Terry

EDIT: @nowaymang you gave me flashbacks with you avatar! I actually remember seeing those darn commercials! That stuff tasted like panther p... well you know.

And it really does work every time... if you want to be drunk out of your mind.

^No woman in her right mind is going to drink that stuff (notice she passed it on in the video), unless she spells what she calls herself:

w-o-m-y-n.

That said, that's how I tasted Slitz Malt Licquor with my lesbian friend. She was putting them away and her eyes got blood red. I ran to the kitchen like the bull and spit that crap out. Then walked down the street and got some Bud Light.

Terry "MD 20/20 was horrible too" Weaver

Yes, let's get this thread back on track. We saw a big skunk walking through the Congo section of Kings Dominion today--it scampered off behind the bushes in front of the Trail's End Grill.

Didn't have my camera handy, but I think someone got a picture of it.

Someone should have asked them if they know about Gatlinburg. Any respectable ninja worth his/her weight in throwing stars knows that's where the deals are.

I thought ninjas at first, but then remembered "Multi-Faith ERT" and figured Muslim or similar.

A skunk eh? And we all thought Hypersonic was the only stinker at KD.