TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was Your First Roller Coaster.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the very first roller coaster you ever rode? Mine was the Grizzly at PGA. Back then it felt like the best roller coaster in the world. But now I have sense and know how much the Grizzly sucks.

You know, I don't really remember. I think it was that corkscrew thingie that they used to have at Geauga Lake though

-amanda

You know, I don't really remember. I think it was that corkscrew thingie that they used to have at Geauga Lake though

My first coaster was the Little Dipper at Kennywood about a year or so before they tore it down. It's a real shame that one had to go. I was about 10 years old at the time.

My first looping coaster was the Corkscrew at Geagua Lake followed by the Double Loop later that day (BTW, I like the picture above with the rocket ships in the background). I was probably around age 16 by the time I had the guts to ride something that went upside down. Regrettably, I never did get on the Laser Loop at Kennywood.