TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Freizeitpark Plohn, Germany Discussion Thread

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang I'm so mad I was at work all day and couldn't participate in this little game! Well....it was fun to read about non the less.

LOL! I'm like you! I was at work and out shopping (tax free weekend) this whole day and I missed out on all the fun of this post! It very entertaining to read though lol. This has to happen again! lol

Please forgive me Christiana I really never meant it to come to this...you are welcome to visit Germany with me next summer

I would personally love to see a new ride at SFNE...if nothing else but to dethrone Supes as the best coaster in the park.

I'm suddenly craving funnelcakes ::drool::

For anyone who may be interested in the construction of this new coaster, I've posted a few photos to the Intern Site today. I'm hoping to keep this coaster's construction updated there, so check back there if you remain interested! (In other words, I won't keep bumping this thread )

Forellenhof.jpg.42208ef7a0b8a75cb474f8fa2f7ee2c6.jpg

Looking down the first drop and where the adjacent return run will be. The ride will wrap around the pond that can be seen further down the hill.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...