TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Dominator and Kings Dominion Photos

Man, photographers like you are why people like me don't bother bringing cameras to the park anymore. Those are fantastic!

Cool, thanks for the feedback! If you like taking pictures then you should always bring a camera, though. You never know what kinds of crazy things could happen, and wish you had a camera with you. Plus you have places like this where you can post as many pictures as you want and people are always interested in checking out what other people are doing.

I'm pretty bad about commenting on other people's reports, but I do enjoy looking at everyone's trips and seeing parks that I've never been to.

^ Hmmm, a layout of the park? There is a beautiful B&M to the left of the main entrance right after you walk in. And then there's the rest of the park. That pretty much sums it up.

For those who asked, I use a Canon SLR with a couple different lenses (17-85 and 70-200). I really enjoy the editing part in Photoshop as much as taking the pictures, which makes my wife think I'm totally crazy. But it's a fun hobby.

Griffon, may I ask is all of these pictures edited with contrast and I am guessing color curves and sharpened, or does your Cannon simply just make the quality so perfect? You have a AMAZING skill with photography man, and a good example of what I try to achieve when I take my own photos. Great work!

And Dominator is such a photogenic ride, even if it is at such a.... park like itself.

Griffon, may I ask is all of these pictures edited with contrast and I am guessing color curves and sharpened, or does your Cannon simply just make the quality so perfect?

It's not all in the camera. Better quality lenses make sharper images to begin with. And photoshop has endless combinations of features that allow you to bring out everything in each picture. Besides the basic contrast and color curves, you can also get into adjustment layers and filters which are really cool. I'm still learning. Thanks for the comments dude.

• 2 weeks later...