TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The whole donkey rating system

Pandabear1832

Hi Robb and Elissa! I'm still new to this site and I was wondering about that little sentence above everyone's pictures...the one that determines how much you love donkeys, how is that determined? I noticed some people love them, some (like me) say they are ok...how do I change what it says or is it randomly picked? I've seen some people with random stuff written too. I was just wondering. I love your site!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 30 posts your title becomes - I love donkeys

At 100 posts your title becomes - Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast

At 500 posts your title becomes - Donkeys are my way of life

At 1,000 posts your title becomes Bonafide Donkey Expert

The Tile Fairy is a 78 year old of unknown gender who lives in Magical Fariy Land. Other than the fact that the Title Fairy is perturbed by annoying and stupid people not much else is known of this mythical creature.

Legend of the Title Fairy

In the beginning there was nothing. At least, god wished there was nothing since he had the biggest hangover in history. (History not being around so long since, duh, there was nothing.)

“I think I’m going to hurl!” cried god and then proceeded to upchuck the cosmos into existence. And he saw that it was good.

“Man, that’s a lot of space” thought god, “I need someone to talk to.” And thus god created Jeff Johnson. And he saw that it was, well, just okay.

“So Jeff, I have all this infinite space to fill, what should I create next?”

“Why don’t you create dirt and make a big clump of it hang over there.” Said Jeff.

And so god created the Earth. And he saw that it was good.

“Now what?” asked god.

“Jeez,” said Jeff, “I gotta do all the thinking around here? Fill it with stuff.”

And so god created all manner of plants and animals; birds, fish, bears and of course tobacco. And Jeff saw that it was good so he rolled it up and started smoking it.

“It’s not enough.” Said god.

“Why not?” asked Jeff as he smoked the 5th cigarette since tobacco was invented 10 minutes earlier. “The monkeys with the red butts are pretty cool and the meerkats have television series written all over them.”

“Yes, but I think we need people.”

“Whoa, wait a minute,” said Jeff crushing out his 851st cigarette. “People? Think about this god. I mean, some of them will be really great, but then you got the ones who are total douches, not to mention all the ones that fall in between. How will you ever keep them all straight?”

“You have a good point there Jeff” said god.

“Of course, I do. Afterall, I am older than dirt.”

“I’ve got it!” said god, “I will create the Title Fairy. The Fairy will be in charge of passing judgement and accessing a persons worthiness. They will have absolute power in granting a title to everyone who asks. Just don’t piss them off.”

And so god created all the peoples of the earth, followed by the creation of the Title Fairy. And he saw that it was all good.

So be good to others because the title fairy is always watching.